Black Tranny Women Are Getting Killed in America!

Originally published at: Black Tranny Women Are Getting Killed in America! | Infostormer.com

Azzmador shared me this insane video from the CNN town hall with Beto O’Rourke. It looks like a good chunk of the town hall was about faggots, trannies and other weird shit.

Some useless whore was speaking on the microphone with her transgender son and she had the microphone taken away from her by a nutty black transgender woman. This crazy nigger tranny creature started rambling on about how black tranny women are getting killed in America and created the most bizarre scene imaginable.

The gay nigger Don Lemon attempted to have a conversation with the nigger tranny and the whole thing went off the rails.

I guess you just have to watch it to appreciate how fucked up the whole situation was.

The Jewish cowards at CNN have disabled comments on the video.

But this is literally one of the craziest things I’ve seen broadcast on cable news. There is simply no end to the insanity when your country is run by Jews. This is just more proof of it.

6 Likes

[Edit: Actually, I just realized that this is Bubbles, not Blossom.]

4 Likes

Before (((( Earth )))) became perverted…

Alien here…what did you guys mean by this ?

That we lived on the 3rd planet from the sun and that there are Two genders.

The Pioneer plaques are a pair of gold-anodized aluminium plaques that were placed on board the 1972 Pioneer 10 and 1973 Pioneer 11 spacecraft, featuring a pictorial message,

4 Likes

“I’m an extraordinary black trans woman! I deserve to be here!” The only place this freak deserves to be is in front of a firing squad. Why the hell do morons not only cuck to these fools, but encourage them???!!!

2 Likes

The crazy train is heading full speed towards the cliff.

2 Likes

what they don’t want to mention is they’re almost always getting killed by black men

4 Likes

Lol! Check out the look on the guy with the green suits face.

2 Likes

Indeed. Your average black male doesn’t like faggots and trannies.

But I guess the Democrats think they can keep this coalition of colorfuls, weirdos and freaks together.

3 Likes

Rather like the faggots and muzzies in the jewK. You know it won’t end well, but :joy::rofl::joy: