Black Lives Matter Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Originally published at: Black Lives Matter Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize | Infostormer.com

BLM has just been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize because not doing so would be racist or whatever the fuck.

We hold the largest social movement in global history. Today, we have been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. People are waking up to our global call: for racial justice and an end to economic injustice, environmental racism, and white supremacy. We're only getting started ✊🏾 pic.twitter.com/xjestPNFzC

— Black Lives Matter (@Blklivesmatter) January 30, 2021

There has been nothing peaceful about this group. It is a fake black rights organization propped up with Jewish money to demonize and terrorize normal White people. Many of these BLM events actually had more White people participating in them. Specifically White females.

But all you have to do is look at what this group participated in throughout the summer of 2020 to understand that this group has done nothing to advance peace.

As a result, I do not believe they should have been nominated for any “peace prize” but I’m a racist person with a virulent hatred of niggers so you might not want to listen to my opinion on the subject. Perhaps a Jew on national television with a large nose can give you a better perspective.

4 Likes

About par for the course for this mostly peaceful award.

2 Likes

Probably my fave passage from the book within.

“The Caucasian differs from all other races; he is humane, he
is civilized, and progresses.
He conquers with his head as well as with his hand.
It is intellect, after all, that conquers, —not the strength of a man’s arm.
The Caucasian has been often master of the other races, —never their slave.
He has carried his religion to other races, but never taken theirs.
In history all religions are of Caucasian origin.
All the great limited forms of monarchies are Caucasian.
Republics are Caucasian.
All the great sciences are of Caucasian origin ; all inventions are Caucasian ; literature and romance come of the same stock ; all the great poets are of Caucasian origin ; Moses, Luther, Jesus Christ, Zoroaster, Buddha, Pythagoras, were Caucasian.
No other race can bring up to memory such celebrated names as the Caucasian race.”

20150322_194300690_nigger5

20150322_194500312_nig9
20150322_194428846_nig8
20150325_14295067_nigger hairsharp 20150324_194003913_niggerheadtees 20150324_19412164_niggerhead tar soap !

2 Likes

But they’d never nominate Brenton Tarrant.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.