Black Friday Chaos Reveals a Rotting Decaying Society

Originally published at: Black Friday Chaos Reveals a Rotting Decaying Society | Infostormer.com

Here’s a few clips showing some of the retarded shit that occurred during Black Friday. As most of you know, this is the day after Thanksgiving where retailers put all sorts of shit on sale. Large numbers of NPC zombie mobs come out year after year for these things. And keep in mind, these are the same people who are allowed to vote and determine the direction our government goes in.

At least Mark Dice trolled some of these retards who were lining up outside of stores near his area.

The sad thing is that this insane Black Friday phenomenon has spread to other parts of the world. It is no longer just something that happens in the United States. The whole thing is sick.

We see all these people fighting and wrestling with each other and even standing in line for hours just to have an opportunity to buy electronic gadgets and gizmos made by Chinese slave labor at discounted prices.

This was not what Christmas was supposed to be about. “Christ” has been removed from Christmas and replaced with Jewish materialistic bullshit. And don’t get me started on all these horrible so-called Christmas songs with lyrics about the weather that get played over and over again.

7 Likes

I spent Black Friday in near perfect solitude, listening to Bach and reading a collection of essays written by Sam Francis. I did happen to see a bit of Black Friday footage on the evening news - fat, slovenly creatures stampeding through malls like so many cattle. Is it any wonder the kike has contempt for us?

7 Likes

the fact that they are fighting over jew-TV propaganda boxes makes it all the more pathetic… there’s plenty to fight about but electronic JUNK that is designed to break isn’t one of them. notice too that fat people have become the norm in America.

we can’t even work on our own homes without government approval. the gov is telling us that our cars must be “retired”. 9/11 false flag murders… endless war… and all these fat, lazy people care about is TV. wow…

5 Likes

that graphic is fantastic…

5 Likes

Keep in mind that virtually all that junk is now made in China! By the way it is getting harder & harder to find American made consumer items anymore. In essence we’re screwed big time as a nation. Just looking at all those fat asses dressed like a bunch of slobs is the real give away.

I remember going shopping with my brother, sister, parents & grandparents on the same day back in 1958. Everyone was dressed up, very polite & happy looking. The stores & radio stations actually started playing Christmas music. I’ve been hearing crappy “holiday” tunes since late October! Most of, it not all the merchandise in the department stores was made in the U.S. The same with Dad’s '55 2 toned Chevy Bel Aire & Grandpa’s '49 Ford. We stopped in an actual Gulf Oil service station to fill up & got full service, to boot. You paid cash or with a check. No need to worry, it was really safe to carry it around in downtown back in that era. My grandparents treated us all to ice cream sundaes at Woolworth’s soda fountain after finishing the shopping. Then back home. Finish the leftovers from T-Day then sit down & watch TV. One of my favorite programs came on Friday nights, “The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin.” Great memories from a by-gone era!

9 Likes

This stuff makes me sick. Consumerism is Judaism.

4 Likes

that’s right… the 50’s and 60’s -despite the stupid wars- were a great time in America. a local postal shop has the TV running all day with reruns of great black and white shows like Gunsmoke et… my favorite shows were Alfred Hitchcock, The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits. the younger guys here should download them from a torrent site.

5 Likes

Thank you for the reply. I’m close to 70, still working & instead of planning for retirement (just kidding, I’m going to die on the job!) actually preparing for the day when the SHTF & no kidding there, too! I remember all those TV shows & watched 'em in black & white on an American made Crosley TV set my parents bought back in the early 1950’s. My favorite programs were most of the Westerns, like Maverick, Have Gun, Will Travel, Rawhide, etc. Other shows I watched were Seahunt, Leave it to Beaver, Highway Patrol & most of the action/spy dramas of the mid 1960’s. I gave up watching TV in the mid 70’s. It’s very hard for me to watch them now along with listening to the oldies radio stations because of how much has changed over the past 60 years.

2 Likes

oh, yeah, Sea Hunt. that was a good show. life was so much simpler back then. we even looked forward to the annual new car designs. now nobody gives a shit because they all look and drive the same and they’re way too expensive. do you watch, Jay Leno’s Garage on youtube? it’s excellent…

2 Likes

As long as we’re taking a trip down memory lane, here’s a couple that I remember. I used to come home from school and watch Mickey Mouse Club. They showed Spin and Marty at the Triple R Ranch. Then on Saturdays I’d watch Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassidy and Sky King. Sky King was, from what little I remember, a sheriff and had a plane he’d fly around to catch the bad guys. Now was it Amos and Andy that had a character named Lightnin C. Calhoun? They would call him and his response was “Ahhzz comin boss” I think he had a mop and pail. funny shit.

2 Likes

I watched the MM Club & Sky King, too. Also, another personal favorite was the Gray Ghost, a short lived series back in 1958 about the Confederate cavalry officer, John Singleton Mosby. Also, about the same time, I got to see George (The Adventures of Superman) Reeves, live and in person.

1 Like

ok, do you guys remember Clyde Crashcup? LMAO… it was an instructional cartoon. one episode he invented, the chair but put all four legs in the front. his weirdo assistant would keep tying to correct his blunder but Clyde kept screwing it up. lol… that was the point of the show to get kids watching at home to also correct his mistakes.

1 Like

11e95d6f7f85733435356e7e79b344dbed37f4e6_1_690x490

3 Likes

I’m Stealing that. It’s good triggering material.

I don’t recall that one but it looks a lot like the dog scientist Mr. Peabody and his boy Sherman from the Fractured Fairytales of Rocky the Flying Squirrel. He had a time machine called the Wayback machine.

1 Like

The Bullwinkle show was fantastic. Clyde Crashcup was part of The Chimpmonks show.

Another favorite was Natasha and Boris Badenoff. I’d watch them today id they had reruns.rb_Stills_borisandnatasha

3 Likes

that was an adult cartoon but the kids didn’t know. just like the adult jokes imbedded into Bug Bunny.

1 Like