Black Employees Are The Worst

6 Likes

This was probably their storefront sign.

6 Likes

Sheet dem huwhite jornlist bean waycust madafuka. Bad mace matedur!!!

2 Likes

BTW how can you be open if you score 52 out of 100? What does it take to close a nigger infested AIDs restaurant?

4 Likes

Wasn’t Denny’s accused of being racist a few years ago? I guess they wanted to diversify to refute the charges.

2 Likes

this is why i don’t go out to eat.

5 Likes

I went to Lithonia once. Very strange place. At the mall, I was probably 1 of less than 30 whites and the vast majority were blacks. It was VERY loud compared to other malls even with a similar amount of people.

2 Likes

Back in my college says, Denny people, ment losers.

1 Like

I wish I had funds to open my restaurant. “The Great Western”. Chicago suburbia style thin crust, KC barbeque, and MN cheese appraisers.

2 Likes

Kansas City does have the best barbecue in the country… just sayin.

3 Likes

StL ribs are one of the worst. Outside of fried ravioli, STL could be worse than Detroit

2 Likes

St. Louis ribs are basically spare ribs with the thin side cut off, after that it’s the smoking and sauce that makes them delicious.

1 Like

Luther’s in Texas used to something simular. I cant remember the name but in Chicago Union Station you could get a fine bbq rib sandwich. In Chicagoland, there was a place that put others to shame . Carson’s

2 Likes

Chicago style pizza as you mentioned is supreme. I’ve only been there once and the pizza was worth it.

2 Likes

Houston used to have a few good NY style joints. All White. Uno’s, which is Chicago’s alleged best deep dish was founded by a Latino Texan allegedly. Best Chicago pizza is the stuffed pizza.

2 Likes

Rosati’s used to make a good stuffed pizza. My Girls from out of state loved it plus gave them a reason to join me on history bike tours the next day to work it off.

2 Likes

I just get on the treadmill while watching YT music with headphones. Whatever works to get the endorphin going.

1 Like

Hate the t-mill. Love hiking along abandoned rails and towns.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, hard working white people built our infrastructure here. Guarantee if i found one single poc then I would get grants on my research.

3 Likes

Research? Of what? Enlighten me.

2 Likes