Big DDos Attack Hit The Site This Afternoon

Just giving everyone the heads up that the sites were under a fairly relentless DDos attack this afternoon. Interestingly enough, it occurred right around the same time that Trump was giving the Iran speech and around the time the Jews apparently attacked an Iranian base in Syria.

It might take some time before I’m able to get the blog portion of the site back up.

The good news is that the forum seems to be operating OK.

Stay tuned…

10 Likes

I was beginning to suffer withdrawal symptoms. Must have my kitten blitzkrieg of the day.

5 Likes

just a cohencidence I’m sure

2 Likes

Just want to take the time to say thanks for providing this forum and all the effort you put into this.

4 Likes

I’ll do what I can to get the blog portion back up. My time is limited so it might take a bit of time.

What gets me is that this is not a very large site yet it is apparently viewed as a big threat of some kind.

It’s fairly insane the amount of energy these people will direct into preventing us the ability to speak freely about things.

8 Likes

It’s gab too…

3 Likes

Interesting.

Guaranteed that the people attacking Gab were the same ones attacking my sites. This was definitely a very sophisticated attack. This was by far the worst attack since my sites were initially shut down post-Charlottesville.

3 Likes

Not really. Take a look at a video of a dam failure sometime when you have a few minutes.

One little damp patch on the downstream side turns into a small leak turns into a big leak turns into half the dam all of a sudden going down the river in chunks with the rest of the water right behind it all at once. And this all happens fast.

We’re leaks.

3 Likes

Testing, 123…Testing 123…jews are evil incarnate…testing…

3 Likes

Dear Mr Stormer, thank you for your websites. I was able to see what was going on from your Stormerreport. I can’t handle normal forums too many rules.

3 Likes

Mr. Stormer: Please, if possible, devote more time to making this site great again. It is needed now more than ever!

Hilter%20with%20troops

3 Likes

Ditto that. I was thinking ‘Fuck’s sake, not again!’ Fortunately, I’m on Gab so I saw Lee’s updates on the situation.

2 Likes

They’re throwing everything they can at the site. I’ve never seen anything like this before. It’s still ongoing.

Good news is that the blog seems to be back up for now…

5 Likes

I’ll do what I can. They’re not making it easy. A regular company would have a whole team of security professionals on staff to deal with what they’re trying to do against my sites.

6 Likes

Keep up the good work. :+1::clap:

5 Likes

We need the “nazi” equivalent of Geek Squad!

3 Likes

Most definitely. The publishing process from the blog to the forum is broken at the moment as a result of all this insanity that has gone on. I’m not sure when this will be rectified.

3 Likes

Mr. Stormer,
My thanks to you as well for this site!!! It is the only honest forum around! Screw the jews!!! May they all burn in hell!

4 Likes