Biden Says He Can Bring 720 Million Women Into the Workforce

Originally published at: Biden Says He Can Bring 720 Million Women Into the Workforce | Infostormer.com

Even though there are only something like 330 million people living in the United States, Joe Biden is claiming that he can bring 720 million women into the workforce. It was all caught on video.

Look, anybody can misspeak every now and then, but Biden is doing this like every day he is on the campaign trail. He’s an old man in his 70s and he seems to be losing his mind.

If this continues, it is hard to see him winning the Democrat Party’s nomination. The Jew-run news media is already abandoning him any way and promoting Elizabeth Warren now. She’s really their best option after Tulsi Gabbard greatly damaged Kamala Harris in that debate a little while back.

9 Likes

trump had energy in 2016 while biden just looks and sounds old

also biden only ever was a political whore

1 Like

Even though they are close to the same age, Trump is far sharper and more energetic when compared to Biden. It’s not even close.

2 Likes

If Warren is really their best bet then I’d say Trump is nailed on for a second term.

4 Likes

Biden Says He Can Bring 720 Million Women Into the Workforce

why would this be a goal anyway unless you’re trying to lower wages?

its almost like biden is speaking for big business

3 Likes

Biden has always been a dimwit, liar and plagiarist, among other things.

3 Likes

You forget creepy Joe

3 Likes

When even Jimmy Carter thinks Joe Biden should GTFO, it says something.

2 Likes

I bet Biden would like to get his creepy paws in Greta Thunberg. I wonder if his campaign will arrange a photo-op.

2 Likes

wow, how is he still alive?

its been 40 years since he was President

It’s funny now but only going to get more pathetic as the race continues. Biden was obviously forced into running.

1 Like

Biden probably used that number because that’s the number of women and children he’s groped and molested.

A little OT, but do you remember how that nigger Obama pawed Aung San Suu Kyi in Burma, grinning like a monkey? I bet she burned her clothes.