Beto O'Rourke Shills For Mass Gun Confiscation

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/beto-orourke-shills-for-mass-gun-confiscation/

The disgusting lunatic Beto O’Rourke is on the campaign trail openly shilling for mass gun confiscation.

Breitbart:

Democrat presidential hopeful Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke suggests citizens will comply and surrender their AR-15s if his proposed ban is put into place.

O’Rourke anticipates citizens’ automatic compliance will erase any need for police to go door-to-door.

The Washington Examiner quoted O’Rourke saying, “I don’t see the law enforcement going door to door. I see Americans complying with the law. I see us working with gun owners, non-gun owners, local, county, state, federal law enforcement to come up with the best possible solution.”

He’s got almost no support in the polls so at this point all this guy is doing is trying to normalize increasingly insane ideas to the public. Mass gun confiscation is among these insane ideas.

The thing is, there are over 300 million firearms in the United States. It will be impossible to get everybody to voluntarily turn them over or for the government to seize them.

The whole idea of mass gun confiscation is nuts just like O’Rourke and the other crazies in the Democrat Party.

4 Likes

Notice, if you will, how ZOG only wants to disarm law-abiding white citizens, not crazy-ass niggers. That’s because armed and organized white people pose a potential threat to the enemy, whereas the darkies do not.

black-crime

6 Likes

Of course they want to disarm whites, so that niggers can murder, assault, rape and injure whites without fear of getting their black gorilla asses shot. Niggers are not gonna give up their illegally obtained guns, so why should you?

3 Likes

Beto and other candidates except for Yang and Tulsi is just a ZOG plant- just to shill. They don’t care if they don’t make the primary.
However I feel little iffy about Yang though

2 Likes

Maybe this grids faggot will get the ass-sex bug and croak…:crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for jew-wife’s daddies money to dry up. This guy is going nowhere and is a complete retard!

4 Likes

2 Likes