Beto O'Rourke Brags About His Ancestors Being Slave Owners

Originally published at: Beto O’Rourke Brags About His Ancestors Being Slave Owners | Infostormer.com

Democrat presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke went to Twitter to brag about how his ancestors were slave owners. He’s clearly trying to get Neo-Nazis and White supremacists to vote for him by posting this tweet.

Something that we've been talking about in town hall meetings — the legacy of slavery in the United States — now has a much more personal connection. I was recently given documents showing that both Amy and I are descended from people who owned slaves. https://t.co/rGKKLqcoKf

— Beto O'Rourke (@BetoORourke) July 15, 2019

But either way, this in my view makes O’Rourke a more credible presidential candidate. The only thing that would make him even more credible is if he himself owned some slave niggers.

If he buys himself a slave nigger and publicly announces it on Twitter, I may consider endorsing him for President in 2020.

6 Likes

Beto’s wife’s father is a kike. That makes Beto’s wife a kike, which makes his children kikes. Why are there always kikes talking about white privilege? I wouldn’t be surprised if Beto’s slave owning ancestor was in fact a kike too.

8 Likes

A safe bet probably considering that jews played a prominent role in the slave trade.

7 Likes

He has the documents to prove that his ancestors actually owned slaves & he is not making it up!

Slavery is personal for beta & that is why he wants to give our money to niggers…

5 Likes

Jewish privilege says you can rape steal and murder. White privilege says we get blamed for jewish crimes.

3 Likes

Don’t worry bud, 110 is coming.

5 Likes

Our little friend David French could probably tell Beto where he could purchase a niglet or two.

2 Likes

Beto is just a useful idiot such as buttgiay, which went to Israel and sucked Jew cocks prior to his campaign.

1 Like

They must have dirt on Buttgig. Besides eating bun length hot dogs, he probably eats mini links also.

1 Like