Bees Reportedly Drop Dead Around 5G Towers

Originally published at: Bees Reportedly Drop Dead Around 5G Towers | Infostormer.com

A video claiming to show a bunch of dead bees around newly installed 5G towers has apparently gone viral on the Internet.

Daily Star:

The superfast broadband has sparked controversy since rolling out this year, with health experts claiming it could have serious side effects on humans.

And there are now claims online that bees could also be affected after a video went viral.

The clip – taken in Sierra Madre, California – shows the lifeless bodies of the bees lying on the ground.

Philip Sites claimed they were spotted between two 5G poles – about 40ft apart.

I have no idea if the video is authentic or not, but there appears to be enough legitimate concerns about 5G for us to take a closer look at this technology.

I think what we should do is test 5G out in Israel for a lengthy period of time. After all, Jews are the chosen people of God and they deserve to have the fastest wireless Internet possible. Us goyim are not worthy of this advanced technology so it should be first rolled out to the Jews before anybody else.

8 Likes

Lmao at the jew part. Agreed.
On a sour note, the owner of the company I work for rents space to Verizon towers. Guess what is being installed atm?

I have 50 hours a week front row seats exposure. Check back with me after a year or so. Might have an 11th toe by then.

4 Likes

Sure am glad I got brain tumors and cancer just so some jackass can watch a whole season of the Maury Povich show on his cell phone or some dumb kid can watch is latest cRap videos in HD all day…
Because we need 5g so bad so we can watch the electric jew on the go in 4k super ultra HD on a tiny screen

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely a good point and one I’ve made before. What do we need 5G for any way? 4G speeds are more than adequate for sharing most content and you got wifi hotspots everywhere now.

More studies should be done on this before it is rolled out IMO.

3 Likes