Beaner Monkey Army Moving Closer to America

Originally published at: Beaner Monkey Army Moving Closer to America | Infostormer.com

So this army of beaner monkeys is heading closer to the United States. As expected, the Mexican government is doing nothing to stop this caravan of cultural vibrants.

Washington Examiner:

A caravan of some 1,500 Latin American migrants, welcomed into Mexico on their 1,900-mile trek to the United States where they plan to demand asylum, was welcomed by a third Mexican town 400 miles into their journey.

On Facebook, organizer Pueblo Sin Fronteras wrote, “Thanks to the community Matias Romero for his solidarity with the caravan viacrusis migrants in the fight.”

The President has continued to talk about the situation. He issued a barrage of tweets about this.

Clearly this is a big deal. It is a test to see if they can flood the United States with thousands upon thousands of brown hordes through asylum requests. It is an utterly insane situation. This first attempt has to be stopped. If it means sending in the military or using a drone strike, so be it. If drones can used to kill brown people for the benefit of Israel, I don’t see why they can’t be used to defend America from a subversive foreign population trying to invade the country.

Trump is saying all the right things in trying to get a solution through Congress or the Mexican government but I am not optimistic that any of those approaches will work. Congress seems content to let a bunch of bean monkeys invade the country because it’s sad or something. And Mexico? They want America flooded with as many brown people as possible. That’s been their policy for decades now.

Extreme measures may have to be taken to stop this and hopefully Trump is ready to issue the order.

There’s also the possibility that we could see militia groups try to confront this invading bean monkey army if the government does nothing substantive to stop them. This situation has gotten lots of attention, so at this point anything is possible.

2 Likes

Water cannons and Active Denial Systems along with some National Guard along the border will make this Mexico’s problem. As long as they are kept on the beaners side it should be fine. The Mexicans will lose patience when they have to start feeding and housing these cockroaches.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Trump issues a lot of tweets to cover his tuchas with angry White supporters but he has no real intention of stopping this brown invasion army, because it’s a battle he knows he cannot win. And he doesn’t engage in conflicts that only wind up making him look weak, villainous or incompetent.

1 Like

I believe Trump has the power to station our military along our boarder since this is a threat to our national security. I can’t see him sitting by and letting them just walk right into our country without lifting a finger to do anything about it.

3 Likes

I Will not get Into details of personal experience but let the Latinos know that this Kraut Bitch has a big bag of ass whopp . I hate violence, push comes to shove, you will wish for a wall.

5 Likes

@Reichprinzessin

1 Like