BASED Kanye West Posts Pro-Trump Tweets

Originally published at: BASED Kanye West Posts Pro-Trump Tweets | Infostormer.com

Kanye West has just dropped a bomb into the world of pop culture. In fact, what he did was almost unthinkable. He posted a number of tweets saying positive things about Donald Trump. He even posted a photo of himself wearing a MAGA hat.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/989222392630202368

He also bashed Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama for not changing anything in Chicago while he was President. He also put out the idea that blacks don’t have to be Democrats.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/989267539464044544

Trump responded by thanking Kanye for the kind words.

I’ve never been a fan of Kanye but I fully approve of what he did regardless of the reasons for it. It has created an upheaval in the world of Jew-run pop culture. High profile blacks like Kanye are not supposed to say anything positive about Donald Trump. This has thrown a big monkey wrench into the anti-Trump narrative that the Jews have pushed for the past several years. And it’s not like they can ignore him since he is married to Kim Kardashian whose family has been given unlimited attention by the Jew-run tabloids and entertainment press.

This is definitely a step in the right direction. Now we just need to get BASED blacks to start going after Jews for slavery and police brutality. If we keep heading in this general direction, I think this is a very possible thing we could achieve.

3 Likes

I’m no Kanye fan but he’s breaking from his programming and going rogue. Not full rebel but it’s a start. I think as fast as #metoo took off if more people in the (((industry))) spoke out against the narrative we would see a typhoon of people black and white becoming jew-wise.

NAME THE JEW

Hollywood is losing its monopoly on entertainment. The (((gatekeepers))) can’t stop the millions of talented individuals from producing entertainment.

4 Likes

Gas this gay ass nigger!

3 Likes

Isn’t he the splib who so rudely interrupted Taylor Swift’s Grammy Award acceptance speech, or something?

3 Likes

Yep
One in the same. I can’t get over everyone fawning over this nigger because he tweeted with Trump ffs.

Niggers are like parrots, but with smaller brains, squawking and shittin all over the place for crackers and attention.

5 Likes

He knows the cattle cars are coming. We’ll make sure he has a window seat for his efforts.

3 Likes

I’ve always heard one should give the devil his due.

1 Like

This.

I’m all for a bunch of zhids freaking out because some spook’s programming broke down,and he’s gone off the reservation.

But I strongly suspect this one is just trying to dodge a boat trip to Liberia. Or,if he can’t dodge it,hoping for a cabin and cafeteria privileges instead of hotbunking in the cargo hold and fighting over MRE’s.

2 Likes

Yeah,I think that was him. For which he gets a boat ride,if I have anything to say about it.

3 Likes