Barbara Bush is Dead!

Originally published at: Barbara Bush is Dead! | Infostormer.com

Former First Lady of the United States Barbara Bush has died!

She was believed to be the daughter of occultist Aleister Crowley who was one fucked up individual.

Here he is. Perfectly normal dude right? lol

The entire Bush family is evil and Barbara was no exception. She married the Zionist George H.W. Bush and spawned the sadistic creatures George W. Bush and Jeb Bush.

But yes Barbara Bush is dead. If any of you were having a bad day, I am certain that this news will cheer you up!

8 Likes

I hope John “Songbird” McCain is next to die a slow painful death.

6 Likes

I really got my jollies knowing this old prune faced hag is now in a state of rigor mortis. However bringing up Aleister Crowley whom I completely forgot about after all these years is another story. When I first learned of him well over a half century ago, my only thought was, this had to be one sick son-of-a-bitch!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Mission Accomplished !

4 Likes

Rose Kennedy is another matriarch I was glad to see the last of. But I hate the Bushes a lot more than I hate the Kennedys.

Jimmy Page has the largest private collection of Crowley memorobilia in the world. What’s up with that?

3 Likes

No clue,never having been a fan of that batch. But if you’ve never seen it,take a look at a website called “Inside Laurel Canyon” ( or something close to that).

It’s supposed to be an in depth,if brief history of the beginnings of rock music. I have no idea how much of it is accurate,but if 25% of what it states is true,there’s lots of reason to be concerned.

3 Likes

1 Like

George H.W Bush ‘New World Order’ Quotes

4 Likes

Is it not true that Page bought Crowley’s old mansion in the late 60’s and that is where legend has it that they wrote Stairway to Heaven. I don’t believe much of anything of these legends but that is what I remember reading. Sounds a bit fishy writing the lyrics about heaven in the former residence of a Satanist and all around nut job like Crowley.

3 Likes

No idea- I don’t pay much mind to celebrity anything,to be honest. But at this point,I don’t think I’d be surprised by much of anything.

2 Likes

@somedaysoon.
https://i.imgflip.com/28rq7t.jpg

3 Likes

Great news! Now if old jackass jeb would kick the bucket and take his mestizo love children with him would make for a 10 point day.

1 Like

I heard that her last words were ‘I come, graymalkin!’

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m going to order that book through AmaZION. In the 60s Laurel Canyon was to LA what Haight Ashbury was to San Francisco. The CIA, Jim Morrison, Uncle Charlie, Frank Zappa…should be a very interesting read!

1 Like