Bar Bitches Sexually Assault Tranny in Bathroom

Witnesses said it was clear the women were targeting the person because she is transgender…According to investigators, the victim was inside the women’s bathroom at Milk Bar on Dec. 9 when she was sexually assaulted by two other women.

the fun is just beginning with ladyboys in bathrooms… generally speaking, the bitches don’t want trannys in their bathrooms. these fine ladies went a tad too far though. lol… they decided that they could do some weird sexual perversion at the tranny and then started groping him like Biden on meth in a roomful of children… the weird thing is that there is no shortage of women who want to be fucked by a tranny and that may have been the case here. he, she or IT should have just surrendered herself to their sexual perversions and had some fun.

the most heartening aspect of this entire episode is the response from the bar owner:

the company that owns Milk Bar, says this behavior won’t be tolerated and they are cooperating with police.

thank Gawd for THAT! and thank the police for taking this terrible terrible crime seriously.

Amber Harrell, 38, and Jessica Fowler, 31, are both charged with second-degree kidnapping and sexual battery in connection with the incident.

KIDNAPPING and “sexual battery”! this is getting serious… the HORROR that this poor man-thing must have endured is worse than being holocausted.

2 Likes

I’m not even sure I believe this story considering the tranny waited until the next day to call the police. And apparently the ‘witnesses’ didn’t think to do anything? This is a faggot country if true.

1 Like

who knows? … i’m doing a video search now. lol…can you imagine two women with their hands all over your body! OMG something must be done…

#GlenwoodSouf

Women are losing their “woman” card it’s no longer enough victim status now you need more.

3 Likes

yeah, you need to be a tranny… then the law will protect you. the bitches vs trannys war has just begun.

2 Likes

“Milk Bar”…umm…as in “Korova Milk Bar”???

Has madness finally intersected with reality?

1 Like