Baltimore: Niggers Kindly Asked to Stop Shooting Each Other

Originally published at: Baltimore: Niggers Kindly Asked to Stop Shooting Each Other | Infostormer.com

Baltimore’s Negro mayor Jack Young (pictured above), has kindly asked his fellow niggers to stop shooting each other until the coronavirus pandemic is over.

RT:

Baltimore’s mayor has called on the city’s inhabitants to refrain from killing one another for the time being, asking them not to “clog up” hospital beds as the coronavirus pandemic spreads far and wide across the country.

“I want to reiterate how completely unacceptable the level of violence is that we have seen recently,” Mayor Jack Young said at a press conference on Wednesday, adding, “For those of you who want to continue to shoot and kill people of this city, we’re not going to tolerate it. We’re going to come after you and we’re going to get you.”

“We cannot clog up our hospitals, or their beds, with people who are being shot senselessly, because we’re going to need those beds for people who might be infected with the coronavirus.”

The call to action – or inaction, rather – came after a police-involved shooting in Baltimore’s Madison Park neighborhood on Tuesday night that put at least seven people in the hospital, all believed to be in stable condition. Police say it’s not clear if the officer shot any of the wounded individuals himself, but did confirm that he discharged his weapon after encountering a man firing what they called a “semi-automatic long gun” into a crowd.

It’s truly funny to see how niggers are further clogging up hospitals by shooting each other. Even as one of their own begs them to stop the shooting so staff can take care of those infected by the coronavirus.

Of course, Baltimore scaled back their policing of niggers after police were called racist Neo-Nazis following the Freddie Gray joyride incident a few years back.

You may remember pictures like these on the streets of Baltimore.

![|858x536](upload://7z8ACK6LxWvXv6mvKohmi8AF1Kv.jpeg)

Niggers are truly one of the most ridiculous forms of life on this planet. Who can deny this?

3 Likes

This is the funniest story of the day, yesterday’s was Oprah Winfrey’s house being torn apart looking for pedophile tunnels.

You mean to tell me worthless, feral blacks are using up precious health resources provided by White taxpayers? I’m shocked.

We will not stand for mass shootings and an increase in crime

–says the fool.

Baltimore State’s Attorney Mosby to stop prosecuting drug possession, prostitution, other crimes amid coronavirus

You reap what you sow…

3 Likes

I’m sure this will work out well.

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/crime-checker/baltimore-city-crime/

And here:

2 Likes