Baked Alaska is a Baked Faggot

Originally published at: Baked Alaska is a Baked Faggot | Infostormer.com

Baked Alaska has recently come out against the Alt-Right denouncing his previous role in helping spread Alt-Right memes. He has put out a couple of bizarre videos claiming that 8Chan is harboring a terrorist network of White supremacists and that Alt-Right memes were what radicalized Brenton Tarrant to engage in his New Zealand self-defense operation. Both of these videos have received far more dislikes than likes.

This clown is trying to re-invent himself as a reformed Alt-Rightist and is saying that it is bad for White people to defend themselves. He’s basically trying to audition for a role in the Jewish mainstream with this garbage. He’s hoping CNN will interview him so he can tell people how horrible all the Nazis he associated with are.

Baked Alaska is a product of the bizarre social media and Internet culture we have. He was not somebody interested in seeking truth or changing things. He was only interested in being a third rate Internet e-celebrity. And what he’s doing now is just more proof of it.

He should rename himself from Baked Alaska to Baked Faggot. Especially considering that awful Yang Gang rap video he did. It was literally the worst thing I have seen on the Internet this entire year.

4 Likes

I never trusted him. Look at him. HAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Any white man that tries to imitate niggers by rapping is a POS in my book.

3 Likes

His rap video from 2013 is 10 times worse.

1 Like

“Baked Alaska”…? Oh he’s baked alright, but only half done. Yet another entry into our Clown World society.

1 Like