Baby Trump Balloon Down ... & Coming to the US

This whole escapade was just pathetic.

So they marched with it. Lmao.

Now there’s a plan afoot to bring it to the US. See update below.

3 Likes

Trump supporters have hit back after London’s Muslim mayor gave permission to fly a “baby Trump” blimp over London. The pro-White side have raised more than 50,000 pounds in a week for a Khan baby balloon. They say it will highlight rising crime under Sadiq Khan.

From the Metro:

"A celebratory message posted on the fundraiser read: ‘A truly MONUMENTAL effort by everyone who has supported, shared and donated! We’ve completely blown the organisers of the ‘baby Trump’ balloon off the park.

‘Unlike the Baby Trump team who plan to take their inflatable on ‘tour’, i.e using the money they raised to have a few holidays, fund luxury hotels and probably fly first class, we are putting ALL of the money into hosting a demo in Whitehall, called “Make London Safe Again” due to be held in August, where Baby Khan will flown into the London sky!

‘There will be mini ‘baby Khan’ balloons for supporters on the day (not from moonpig!) and we’re even working on a plane with an 80ft banner to take to the skies in our protest!’ "

The hypocrisy of anti-White so-called “anti-racists” is exposed by conservative MP Michael Fabricant having to apologize for “Islamophobia”, after he tweeted a cartoon image of a balloon with Sadiq Khan’s face on it being mounted by an inflatable pig.

Make fun of a Muslim mayor and it’s slammed as a “vile picture” and “grossly offensive, highly inappropriate and racist”. But a duly elected White male US president is supposed to be fair game for any insult from the libtards.

4 Likes

When the dust settles there will be a piece of Sadiq Khan to fly over every borough in London.

2 Likes

They didn’t like the view Trump was getting from up there:

“Take a look at the terrorism that is taking place. Look at what is going on in London. I think he (Khan) has done a very bad job on terrorism,”

“I think he has done a bad job on crime, if you look, all of the horrible things going on there, with all of the crime that is being brought in.”

– Donald Trump

Truth hurts, bitches!!

6 Likes

The anti-Trump protesters are mostly women. They should have stayed in the kitchen rather than try to understand politics, but they used kitchen utensils such as colanders, cheese graters, frying pans and spoons to make a noise.

WomenAntiTrumpProtest

3 Likes

6_ssh6

Must have been a real shock.

4 Likes

Cheese graters? What does a British housewife do with a cheese grater – or shouldn’t I ask?

2 Likes

The end product looks like some type of alien invading monstrosity that needs to be repelled.

GratedCheese

Source

2 Likes

So she doesn’t make an Asiago crust for her offal pie or put Gruyere on her mushy peas? I didn’t think so!

2 Likes

Michael FABRICANT (:star_of_david:)

What’s up with the Kurt Cobain hairstyle on that old jew?

Are the Tories any damn good, or are they just another bunch of sell-outs and traitors?

3 Likes

Michael Fabricant is a homosexual Jew who says he is “probably” bisexual. Others say he wears a wig. Fabricant denies it, saying “it’s a lot more complicated than that”, and when pressed for details, admitted to “some […] enhancement of the follicular area”.

The Conservative party had good people in the past, such as the late, great Enoch Powell. Unfortunately the party was taken over by the paedophiles and weirdoes like Ted Heath, who were backed by (((the mass media owners))).

As a Jew posting funny images of a Muslim, Fabricant can get away with an apology. But a white man like Joshua Bonehill gets two years for posting blogs criticising the Jewess MP Luciana Berger, including a picture of a rat with Berger’s face superposed, whilst already into a three years four months sentence for having a flyer with a picture of Auschwitz that said a rally in Golders Green would be “a gas”. The sentences are to run consecutively.

4 Likes

I thought that was Garron Helm?

1 Like

Garron Helm was also jailed, but for ‘only’ four weeks in October 2014 for posting tweets about Luciana Berger. Joshua Bonehill-Paine posted in support of Helm, and also posted about the Golders Green rally.

And then this year, Helm is accused of National Action membership after the group was banned in May’s Britain, with others accused of a ridiculous plot to murder an MP and a policewoman with a 19-inch knife. The ‘evidence’ for the case was based on testimony from a Hope Not Hate infiltrator who’d overheard discussions in a Warrington pub. The jury retired to consider its verdict on July 12.

2 Likes

UPDATE:

Now you won’t have to travel to London to see it!

Why should liberals be satisfied with making fools of themselves in just one country.

1 Like

This is the silliest project I have seen in a while.

2 Likes