Azealia Banks is at it again: ‘Don’t you have a famine to go die in’

‘Don’t you have a famine to go to die in?’: Outrage as Azealia Banks brands Irish people ‘inbred’ and ‘leprechauns’ in vile Instagram rant… then asks Conor McGregor for help saying ‘they are BULLYING me’

Hilarious to hear a sheboon talk about famines when Africa is one big begging bowl jumping from one famine to the next!!

6 Likes

Aer Lingus banned her

Have yer chimpout elsewhere

4 Likes

People actually pay money to watch this creature perform?

1 Like

If the negroes have better IQ then their farming methods will improve and able to feed the masses

2 Likes

I wont be holding my breath… at least we know theyre good at one thing… mass murder!! The Rawandan genocide was prolific.

1 Like
2 Likes

Bold move, Cotton

1 Like

with what does she pay her internet bill, bananas?

i remember watching some Tee Vee, GMO bullshit where this pos old guy stated that the world must accept GMO’s because the niggers are starving. then the video showed the jigaboo women tilling the soil with sticks… how about sending them a tractor and 10gallons of diesel fuel before we go the GMO route?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s so true. It’s about like 95%of our crop farm acres are dedicated to GMO corn and soybeans. When you drive through the American countryside and you see that crops growing everywhere. It’s sad. My old man, who once had an acre of vegetables to sell on road stand, said back then crops were different, even we had corn growing but they are used as silage, corn meal and such. More dairy farms, vegetables and orchards back then. But he says now more and more acres are turned to corn and soy. Once the soil is poisioned or tired or land becomes desirable then it’ll be put up for sale by Jewish land investors, kicking out tentant farmers for suburban development to be filled up with new hb-1 corp visa holders and yuppie people escaping from urban niggers and spics or left abandoned, but to be built in few years anyways It’s an actue problem here in NJ. The namesake Garden State is losing her identity to foreginer squatters.
Deux