Awesome Mad Magazine Art Depicts Unite the Right Rally

Originally published at: Awesome Mad Magazine Art Depicts Unite the Right Rally | Infostormer.com

What a great piece of art this is. As you can see, it depicts some of the figures who played a role in the Unite the Right rally. It’s got all sorts of people including Azzmador, Chris Cantwell, Donald Trump and even Elle Reeve from Vice.

Tom Richmond is the artist. He did a good job. It is very funny.

It is set to be published in Mad Magazine.

8 Likes

If that cartoon was meant to be insulting it backfired. The only criticism I can make is that Heather “Light as a Feather” Heyer is not in it, lying on the ground with tire treads across her carcass, her bovine tongue hanging out and two x’s where her eyeballs used to be.

9 Likes

Indeed. It is sort of like the Trump-Hitler ad that was meant to attack him but instead got rave reviews by Trump supporters.

8 Likes

Their art always backfires. It’s great.

7 Likes

Except that HH would be lying roadside where she fell after her overtaxed heart gave out

3 Likes

alfred_e_neuman

4 Likes

Alfred E. Newman is an insulting caricature of While males. We should initiate a class action suit. I’ve been saying this for years.

7 Likes

@DrTeapot I always thought Alfred E. Newman was a caricature of the jew Ted Koppel, no?

6 Likes

The name certainly sounds Jewy, but Alfred was around back in the 50’s. Wikipedia tells me that the extremely short (5’ 4") originally British Koppel was born in 1940. Anyway, I was pretty obviously thinking of a publicity stunt. Maybe Alfred is one of those now-White, now-Jewish, now-White again Jews. A class action suit might help draw some attention even to this problem. All we need are some Law students who are looking for an interesting project.

5 Likes

5 Likes

What was that nig cig brand da whale sized coal burner liked🤔 Have one of those hanging out of her dead mouth😄

1 Like

LOL @Azzmador yelling!
Azz

7 Likes

What, Me Worry?

6 Likes

Ted Koppel

3 Likes

The only thing that pisses me off about MAD MAGAZINE is that it’s now 6 bucks. When I started reading it, it was quarter & that was 1959 when quarters were still made of silver. By the way underneath the .25 cents was always the word “cheap” which literally it still is!

1 Like

Johnny Carson made a pretty good joke about Koppel looking like Alfred E. Newman on the Tonight Show back in the late 70’s.

2 Likes