At Least 49 Killed in New Zealand Mosque Shooting Spree

Originally published at: At Least 49 Killed in New Zealand Mosque Shooting Spree | Infostormer.com

A shooting spree at a couple of New Zealand mosques in Christchurch has left at least 49 dead. The Daily Stormer has a full rundown of everything that took place along with analysis. Use this Tor link if you have problems accessing it.

FORTY-NINE worshippers slaughtered at two New Zealand mosques after white supremacist opens fire https://t.co/S8g8LHUziZ pic.twitter.com/AsXlO5o1Mq

— Daily Mail Australia (@DailyMailAU) March 15, 2019

There’s lots to unpack here, but I’ll just summarize some of the key points.

The shooter apparently named Brenton Tarrant live streamed it wearing a GoPro camera. The footage has been uploaded all across social media with sites frantically trying to remove it. Here’s a torrent link to the footage. Shit looked like it was straight out of a first person shooter.

Before doing the shooting he said “subscribe to PewDiePie.”

He also published a manifesto. In it he articulately explains his motivation citing the displacement of European peoples and Islamic terrorist attacks throughout the West.

Upon scanning through the manifesto, it is clear that Tarrant is not some type of deranged person. He is simply the result of the multicultural hell that exists throughout much of the West.

The funniest part about it is that he blames Candace Owens for radicalizing him.

As with previous shooting incidents, I do not endorse this type of violence. The only way we can truly change things is by taking control of the state through the political support of our people. This type of shooting spree will not help us get closer to this goal. But with that said, I absolutely sympathize and understand why he did what he did. These types of incidents are only going to become increasingly more frequent if our political grievances are not adequately addressed. This is just a fact.

Governments across the West have betrayed us by allowing millions upon millions of hostile Moslems and other third world populations to enter our lands. In many cases, the state is subsidizing the invasion by giving these invaders and their children welfare.

And yet despite all this, we are being told by our political leaders that we should be sad about a bunch of dead Moslems. Why? I couldn’t give a single fuck that these Moslems are dead. Many comments being posted about the incident on normie-tier sites echo similar sentiments.

New Zealand’s Prime Minister is calling it the “darkest day” for the country. Actually, what’s dark is the fact that she and other political leaders have let these third world hordes come into our lands to feed off of us.

I have no idea what the ultimate political repercussions of this are going to be, but at least it is something we can all laugh at. The memes that are going to result from this will be endless.

And we can only hope that Twitter and all the other major social media sites will ban Candace Owens for radicalizing people into committing acts of violence against Moslems.

15 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

that depends on your perspective. the Prime Minister’s daddy is a Free Mason, JEW.

this video is FAR FUCKING OUT! WOW! and then he gets in his car and is playing “Fire” as he speeds away. he should get an academy award.

11 Likes

I think you meant ‘do not’ right?

7 Likes

10 Likes

i’m still totally hyped over this guy and his live-stream. WOW! imagine if he had just ten other guys with him. they could storm the homes of the globalist scum and possibly start a revolution.

6 Likes

Challange accepted…

1552652980765s

11 Likes

11 Likes

The media sure AF were quick to condemn the shooter as a White supremacist hater, bigot and racist - but if a Muslim bombs, uses a truck or other weapon to kill innocent people in White homelands the media are quick to blast that the killer is a “lone wolf,” “mentally ill” (implying that White racism caused him to go off) - and that all Muslims shouldn’t be blamed.

10 Likes

Graphics aren’t loading for me on either this site or the DS - and the DS is acting up again - both on my cell phone and computer.

Anyone else having these problems?

7 Likes

He live streamed over Facebook - are there screams to “shut it down?”

Last night there were calls to shut down 8chan as a White Supremacist meeting point.

Yes, there will be more of this - a lot more. The shooter in particular mentioned that he was furious that one of the mosques was the site of a former church.

I understand how infuriating it is to see one’s entire country turn to 3rd world shit, your language, heritage and history pushed aside - and you and your loved ones systematically replaced.

His anger and rage, however, were misplaced - it needs to be directed against the traitors in government - Jews - who aided and abetted this

10 Likes

They’re quick to say ‘Trump supporting,’ even though it seems he’s lukewarm about Trump.

I wonder if they’ll reference the Israeli jew who entered a mosque and shot up a bunch of people around twenty years ago?

4 Likes

well, yes and no… all muslim filth know that they are moving to The West to take over. so i have no sympathy for them. this guy literally video-game style, fragged the crap out of The Enemy. the enemy behind the curtains deserve the same treatment.

but now Muslim nuts are vowing revenge. I PREDICT that a muslim filth will attack a Church full of cucked-out xtians who love multiculturalism. maybe they will “turn the other cheek” but i hope not.

7 Likes

Don’t disagree - they are violent, vermin and scum, incompatible with Western civilization - and well know they are coming to colonize White Western countries.

However, they are the symptom, not the root problem. Those who allow this abomination should be dealt with - harshly and without mercy for what they’ve done to us.

As soon as the root problem is taken care of, i.e., Jews - we can easily deal with this vermin in our homelands.

7 Likes

Yes, that was a typo and not a good one either. Thanks for spotting that.

7 Likes

Best bet is to access the site through Tor right now.

http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

5 Likes

no, i totally disagree… each one of these muslim scum KNOW what they are doing. they are infiltrating and taking over without declaring war. sure i’d love to see their globalist masters fragged too but they are in-hiding. one day however someone will attack them.

4 Likes

i just thought that you decided to cut with the bullshit and be honest. lol… it was a textbook, “Freudian slip”. BUSTED!

5 Likes

To be honest i can see this kind of stuff happening in places such as London,or any other major European city for that matter.as said here until spineless traitor (((politicians))) are sent with the dinosaurs the flame wont stray far from the powder kegg.I mean there is some retard tory politician here saying we should register knifes and have GPS trackers in them to stop all the nigger blade monkeys in the capital killing people.this kind of crap is why more of this type of reprisal is most certainly on the way as people reach breaking point with this stupidly that we’re all not supposed to notice.

5 Likes