Army of 1,000+ Illegal Aliens Coming to Invade America

Originally published at: Army of 1,000+ Illegal Aliens Coming to Invade America | Infostormer.com

So Buzzfeed has a report about this small army of illegal aliens coming to invade the United States of America.

Buzzfeed:

Taking a drag from her cigarette, a Mexican immigration agent looked out toward a caravan of migrants that grew larger with each step they took on the two-lane highway.

When the agent, who'd covered her uniform with an orange and white shawl, learned that the Central American migrants heading her way numbered more than 1,000, she took off for the restaurant across the street.

“I'm going to have a relaxing Coke,” she told BuzzFeed News.

For five days now hundreds of Central Americans — children, women, and men, most of them from Honduras — have boldly crossed immigration checkpoints, military bases, and police in a desperate, sometimes chaotic march toward the United States. Despite their being in Mexico without authorization, no one has made any effort to stop them.

Organized by a group of volunteers called Pueblos Sin Fronteras, or People Without Borders, the caravan is intended to help migrants safely reach the United States, bypassing not only authorities who would seek to deport them, but gangs and cartels who are known to assault vulnerable migrants.

Organizers like Rodrigo Abeja hope that the sheer size of the crowd will give immigration authorities and criminals pause before trying to stop them.

Fortunately, the Jews over in Israel have given us a good template for how to stop them. Deploy the military and use live ammunition on them. That will most certainly stop this small army of invading bean monkeys.

This type of tactic can’t be considered a human rights violation because when the Jews do it, it is a lawful action.

3 Likes

If you will recall George “the Cross-Dressing Faggot” Bush Sr. had no problems whatsoever with ordering the bombing of retreating columns of Iraqi troops fleeing Kuwait, something which resulted in some 100k Iraqis being slaughtered. Unless I’m mistaken Bush was never charged with having committed any war crimes, even though that is exactly what he did.

So, that being the case, I’m sure the jews and other sensitive liberal types who kept their yaps shut about the mass slaughter of retreating Iraqis wouldn’t have any problems if the Orange Buffoon ordered the bombing of that invading army of squatemalans. I am ready to go down to the border and shoot at those greasy little brown bastards myself if necessary.

frito bandito 2

2 Likes

Shoot to kill. This is a clear invasion!!!

Should be met at the border and turned back with military force. Shot on sight if they try to cross the American border.

This is an invading army and an act of war.

4 Likes

@Spahnranch1969

I remember that, Iraq had accepted U.N. resolution 660 and was complying and withdrawing from Kuwait when Bush Sr. and his neoconservative overlords decided to massacre thousands of unarmed Iraqi soldiers on the highway back to Iraq using A-10 Warthogs, F-18s and helicopter gunships.

Also, was Bush Sr. really a cross dresser? I didn’t know that.

2 Likes

@kroenen Yes, him and GW Faggot Jr. - It’s a Skull and Bones thing.

1 Like