Apu Might Get Dropped From "The Simpsons" Due to Racism

Originally published at: Apu Might Get Dropped From “The Simpsons” Due to Racism | Infostormer.com

Here’s another example of political correctness gone mad. The Indian character Apu is apparently getting removed from “The Simpsons” show because of racism.

Sky News:

The Simpsons is going to drop Indian character Apu following a backlash against alleged racial stereotyping, a producer has claimed.

Kwik-E-Mart owner Apu Nahasapeemapetilon will be quietly written out of the long-running TV cartoon series to “avoid the controversy”, Adi Shankar said.

The Indian-American producer said he was told by two people who work on the show and a third source who works with creator Matt Groening.

Shankar said he was disappointed with the decision, having launched a contest in April for the public to help write a script which transformed Apu from a bad stereotype into “a realistic portrayal of Indians in America”.

“I got some disheartening news back, that I’ve verified from multiple sources now: They’re going to drop the Apu character altogether,” he told IndieWire.

There's still nothing official but there's been a great deal of nonsense whining about the Apu character in the media.

Here’s a clip from the UK’s Good Morning Britain show where they endorse removing Apu.

And six months ago, ABC News ran a piece claiming that “The Simpsons” was a racist show because of Apu.

I haven’t watched television let alone “The Simpsons” in ages. In fact, I don’t think I’ve seen a full episode of “The Simpsons” since the early 1990s. But based on the random clips that are out there, it appeared as if the show became increasingly bizarre and weird. I do remember the Apu character and don’t recall anything that would be remotely offensive about how he was presented.

This whole thing is just dumb. Who exactly was offended by this Apu character? This looks like yet another case of manufactured outrage by the Jew-run media. Political correctness needs to die a quick death. It is getting increasingly stupid. You know things have gone full retard when fictional cartoon characters are being singled out for racism.

2 Likes

Dat’s raysis! The Simpsons are too white! They should make the Simpsons black.

5 Likes

So after nearly 30 years on the air, poor old Apu has to go eh? Why wasn’t this an issue before? What the hell is going on here? I suppose he will be replaced with an LGBTQP character now? I actually hate the show and have never watched a whole episode in my life, but this is simply retarded.

4 Likes

I don’t know why the liberals give a shit about a TV show that nobody who really is/was a fan watches. Everyone knows Simpsons was truly done a long time ago. I am literally sick of seeing it.

4 Likes

But I bet they’ll keep Cletus the slack-jawed yokel and his hillbilly clan on the show, because it’s OK to make fun of poor rural white folks.

cletus

7 Likes

the ‘stereotype’ is the funny part…they also stereotype the white guy, Homer as being lovable but a fat, lazy, stupid beer hound. and what about their Italian mafia stereotype of “Fat Tony”? Oh, and their Asian Karate fighter Stereotype and the Scottish janitor ? remove all the “offensive” stereotyping and you have no show.

the simpsons should have Apu killed in a convenience store robbery by 14yo jigaboo gangstas.

4 Likes

The Simpsons and South Park both need to be retired. They had a great run but it’s time for a new generation of adult - oriented cartoons to take their place.

3 Likes

Ever notice the likeness of Mr. Smithers to Rothchild?

5 Likes

The guy that voices Mr Burns is a Jew.

4 Likes

simpsteins%20

5 Likes

or groundskeeper willie , the drunken Scotch Irishman…but thats not really a far off stereotype :joy::four_leaf_clover::tumbler_glass:

or this…

4 Likes

@irAteirishman

3 Likes

I used to like watching Family Guy until I saw an episode where the son Chris befriends an kindly old clock maker down the street. Chris is enjoying his new friendship learning about clocks until Mr. Herbert, the neighborhood pedophile, who also has a pervert interest in Chris, discovers a connection. Evidently, Herbert, who was a POW in WWII recognizes the clockmaker as a German guard where he was held prisoner. They eventually come to battle, dressed in their old military uniforms but are so feeble to do any damage to each other. Ultimately, Chris is “rescued” from the relationship with the evil nazi guard and thanks Mr. Herbert. So the moral to the episode is that it is better to know and be friends with a known pedophile than befriend a kindly old clock maker since he was a German prison guard. The story line just dripped with jewish propaganda. Also, the last time I watched that show.

2 Likes

Disgusting…but that is just typical nonsense that is always on the talmudvision and the main reason i don’t really watch it…
I know TV shows by youtube clips and whatever people link to me…
I watch a couple shows here and there like Game of Thrones and some other stuff like “how its made” and forged in fire , mountain men…ect.

The jew always pushes the notion that child molesters are more valuable to society than white nationalists , aka by the jew term “nazi”…
Its just pathetic that our people have been dumbed down so hard and fall for this obvious nonsense.
And white guilt and white privilege myths have been intertwined in every aspect of everything we watch, along with the ridiculous lies that somehow blacks are great fathers, moral leaders, tech savvy geniuses and responsible caring citizens that perform and partake in civic duty like helping volunteer or one commercial i recently was shown where a colored 20 something year old groid gave his bus seat up for an old white lady…because that is so much more realistic than the fact that the ape is more likely to beat, rob , rape and possible kill her as she is perceived in the niggers feeble mind as a “soft target”.
I compare niggers to sharks in the way that they’ll “bump” their prey they are about to attack to gauge how spry or nimble the mark may be.
Example , a shark will swim quickly alongside a surfer and bump him and then circles back to strike ,when it could’ve struck him at first
This is to gauge your ability to fight back …its sort of akin to how a nigger may approach an elderly man or woman in a walmart parking lot at night and eek/ook something like “yo you beez got uh liter” or “what times do it be”…that pretty much is how they see if you are armed or if you’re alone or if you are red pilled to multiculturalism and the typical heinous predation of subhuman niggers.

1 Like

@kroenen LMAO

punch%20me

2 Likes