Apple Charging $549 for a Pair of Headphones

Originally published at: Apple Charging $549 for a Pair of Headphones | Infostormer.com

I was never a big fan of Apple or their products even when Steve Jobs ran the company, but at least when Jobs ran the company they were putting out new and innovative things.

But after the homosexual faggot Tim Cook took over the company, Apple has stagnated and has relied on selling overpriced smartphones which contain few if any relevant new features over earlier models.

Apparently selling overpriced smartphones wasn’t enough for the gay cocksucker Cook. He is now selling overpriced headphones. The new Apple branded AirPods Max headphone set is being sold for $549!

Apple unveiled it newest addition to the AirPods family, the $549 #AirPodsMax. 🎧💰

Is it worth the hype? 🧐

We review: https://t.co/8n0rF09PCw pic.twitter.com/uJufBgG54d

— Complex (@Complex) December 10, 2020

I don’t give a shit what allegedly great features these headphones have. You’d be insane to spend over $500 for headphones. Especially considering how bad the economy is right now. Who the fuck outside the ultra wealthy has $500 to spend on such a product?

Apple has been ripping off their customers for years and this is just another example of this. You can look at the Batterygate scandal and other weird things this company has been involved in during the Cook era as proof. I bet Cook laughs about how stupid and gullible Apple customers are while he gets fucked in the ass by other men.

3 Likes

I don’t blame them really if they charged 2 grand these moronic women and cuck faggot men who “must buy all things apple” would still buy it because they are so stupid,
I mean these are people who find having 2 buttons instead of 1 on a mouse or a phone, to be confusing…
I bet the Chinese are well on their way to counterfeiting this and that is not a bad idea, because these people are all idiots and will buy anything with a dumb little fruit logo on it.
These are the same idiots that voted for Biden after all.

doc at door nut votes for biden
yes take the vaccine…

its not that apple stuff is bad quality so at least they put out good quality products but yes it is a total ripoff… how much do these headphones cost to manufacture, 40 dollars maybe at the most

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.