AOC is Afraid to Walk Her Dog, Says People Want to Kill Her

Originally published at: AOC is Afraid to Walk Her Dog, Says People Want to Kill Her | Infostormer.com

AOC told the Jew Chris Wallace during a recent interview that she is afraid to walk her dog because she thinks everybody wants to kill her.

AOC: "I felt that my life has been in danger since the moment that I won my primary election in 2018 … It means when I wake up in the morning, I hesitate to walk my dog…"

pic.twitter.com/qEBfu2O2YD

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 11, 2022

Yeah, well maybe you should ask yourself why you think people would want to do that. You originally campaigned as an anti-establishment person and after winning a seat in Congress, you have just done everything the establishment wants. Seems like the product of a guilty conscience.

She was heavily protested during a public appearance in her district before the election.

AOC dances in the faces of protesters in her district— She LOST it on them after…

pic.twitter.com/WOao7uri3C

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) October 20, 2022

It is also worth noting that most death threats sent over the Internet are not serious. I’ve received them previously and found them to be funny. She seems to be exaggerating the situation so people feel sorry for her.

I for one do not at all feel sorry for her. She’s become a millionaire selling out the people who originally voted for her. She totally deserves to be afraid that someone could kill her if she walks her dog.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.