AOC Claims Nancy Pelosi is Racist

Originally published at: AOC Claims Nancy Pelosi is Racist | Infostormer.com

It was really only a matter of time before we saw the Democrat coalition start to crumble. They’ve willfully empowered all sorts of crazy and insane people. We are now at the point where Nancy Pelosi is being called out as a racist.

The Week:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) has made enemies of a few more Democratic newcomers.

In an interview with The New York Times published Saturday, Pelosi pushed back against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Ilhan Ohmar (D-Minn.), Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) for their opposition to a largely bipartisan border spending bill, referring to them just “four people.” Now, Ocasio-Cortez has suggested there’s a racial motivation to Pelosi’s words.

Pelosi has often rejected the will of progressive newcomers, and in an interview with The Washington Post published Wednesday, Ocasio-Cortez said she “understood” that was “to protect more moderate members.” But this “persistent singling out” has become “just outright disrespectful . . . the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color,” Ocasio-Cortez added.

Ocasio-Cortez’s comment comes after she and her self-described “squad” pushed for amendments to a Republican-led bill that directed emergency funding to the border, received some compromises, and still voted against it. The bill still passed because despite having “their public whatever and their Twitter world,” the freshmen representatives are just “four people and that’s how many votes they got,” Pelosi told The New York Times. Pelosi also reportedly told a closed-door meeting Wednesday that Democrats can’t just “tweet about our members and expect us to think that that is just okay,” per the Post.

Yeah, AOC is saying that Pelosi is trying to sideline her because of her skin color.

Keep in mind, Pelosi is the most radical leftist figure to ever hold the House Speaker position in the nation’s history. When you consider that, it shows how far off the rails the Democrat Party has gone. Not even she is immune from charges of racism.

Despite Donald Trump’s flaws and failures, the chances of him getting re-elected keep growing simply because of the fact that the Democrat Party keeps becoming nuttier and nuttier.

7 Likes

As much as I despise the false (((D/R paradigm))) it is entertaining to watch the Old Guard Dems being devoured by the New Left Progressive Monster that they created.

10 Likes

Death to jew-mockracy!

jewmockracy

5 Likes

Pelosi wants to distance her party from the radical colored lefties because she knows that their brand of liberal insanity will alienate voters. this is why conservatives feel great about 2020. i predict that Trump will easily win. the american people will lose no matter what, however.

6 Likes

When you’re a moron liberal and you allow shit-for-brains minorities to get whatever they want whenever they scream racist at a white person, this is what happens. Plus these minorties can’t think of anything else to say but throw a hissy fit when they lose something and then cry racist at the nearest whitey, be it friend or foe. But we are really all foes to them obviously this is what I tell my liberal friends and family but these idiots don’t listen, well explain this then? You empower these minorities and feminist cunts and what were you expecting. My stepmom was watching the democratic “debate” couple weeks ago and all I can hear is "Donald trump racist’, “white man racist voted against bussing,”, just non-stop. And now its “white woman racist because she’s white,” careful or you might lose nigger-coddling white guilt ridden brainwashed whiteys vote, I’m sure when that happens you will cry racist one more time before fading into obscurity. They can’t even pretend to be part of some party that stands for something, all they really want is for mexicans or niggers to take over the U.S. This cunt should go back to Mexico and take some niggers with you please. Or I will pay you 4 bucks an hour to do my laundry and be my dirty mexican laundry whore.

3 Likes

I find it hilarious when the monster returns to devour its creator.

2 Likes

exactly… the groids know how to use white-man’s language to attack him. i have a neighbor who has some savage-mix neighbors and something happened and the cops come out and the first thing out of their marble-mouth’s was: “SHE’S A RACIST”.