Anti-Fascists Harass Tucker Carlson's Family at His Home

Originally published at: Anti-Fascists Harass Tucker Carlson’s Family at His Home | Infostormer.com

Think the midterms were a victory for our political enemies? Think again. They were not happy with the result. The Democrats have no relevant political power in Washington and can only launch retarded investigations into things that nobody cares about.

And if they were happy, why would anti-fascist groups be harassing Tucker Carlson’s family at his home? This shows that they’re getting increasingly desperate with their tactics. They are losing the war of ideas.

Fox News aired a segment rightly asking why these mobs of terrorists aren’t being arrested.

It’s a fair question considering the fact that right-wing groups have had the book thrown at them for merely defending themselves from anti-fascists attacking them. What happened at Charlottesville last year and the recent stuff with the Proud Boys are good examples of this.

And the answer for this is very simple. The Department of Justice has basically been run by the subversive Jew named Rod Rosenstein who has turned a blind eye to all of this.

Fortunately, Donald Trump has fired the Attorney General Jeff Sessions who was Attorney General in name only and replaced him with his Chief of Staff Matthew Whitaker who will serve as Acting Attorney General until a permanent replacement is named. Based on his statements about the Russia hoax investigation, it would appear as if he’s someone who’d be much more willing to deal with this.

For the sake of the country, Whitaker needs to take action. We have a situation where anti-fascist terrorist groups have allowed to engage in political harassment and violence against people with no consequence. The fact that they’re targeting someone as prominent as Carlson is a real escalation.

Fox News has issued a statement on the situation.

And last night Tucker called into his own show to discuss the latest developments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTKLUu52MeU

This is obviously an attempt to silence free political speech. Our political enemies have no sound ideas which is why they try to intimidate people with harassment and violent threats.

But based on the reaction to this, it would seem as if the leftists have realized they have gone too far. Harassing a man’s family at his house because you disagree with their political views is not a good look and not something normal people support.

right-wing groups must learn to mobilize as quickly as the communist ANTIFA to come to the aid of those ANTIFA attacks.

Antifa is a virtual branch of the government. They are never prosecuted for their crimes, even as our people are arrested for defending themselves. Looks like we must come to our own assistance.

yes and this continues even after Trump has had the reigns for over two years. Trump is making some HUGE blunders.

Communists are most dangerous when cornered and desperate. Already since the mid terms there has been at least one ‘shooting incident’ and we hear all over again about the gun grab. Their tactics will become more vicious (and transparent) as the federal election approaches. Imagine the rivers of tears if this threat was on a leftist family. The media is acting like they are happy and he deserved it and maybe in fact provoked it, which is a weak argument that would never fly if this situation was reversed.

That blue check mark kike on Twitter Matthew Inglesias is especially happy that Carlson’s wife was threatened.

I’ve had enough of those ugly, resentful alien parasites wielding so much wealth and influence over my country. The time to do something about them was yesterday.

I’m Sure the FBI and DOJ are on the case and getting ready to lock up the mob at Carlson’s house. Wait, my mistake, they only lock up and persecute the right for defending themselves against the new Bolsheviks.

i am not out there protesting for white rights, but i wish these faggots would ever fuck with me…and this is why i don’t go…
i am wayyy too hotheaded to ever risk that.