Another one bites the dust (Former President George H.W. Bush dead at 94)

His death was announced by his family Friday night. The president’s health had been in decline in recent months.

“George Herbert Walker Bush, World War II naval aviator, Texas oil pioneer, and 41st President of the United States of America, died on November 30, 2018. He was 94 and is survived by his five children and their spouses, 17 grandchildren, eight great grandchildren, and two siblings,” the former president’s office said in a statement. “He was preceded in death by his wife of 73 years, Barbara; his second child Pauline “Robin” Bush; and his brothers Prescott and William or “Bucky” Bush.”

His son George W. Bush, who served as the country’s 43rd president, released a statement of his own from the family.

“Jeb, Neil, Marvin, Doro, and I are saddened to announce that after 94 remarkable years, our dear Dad has died,” George W. Bush said. “George H. W. Bush was a man of the highest character and the best dad a son or daughter could ask for. The entire Bush family is deeply grateful for 41’s life and love, for the compassion of those who have cared and prayed for Dad, and for the condolences of our friends and fellow citizens.”

(MORE: George H.W. Bush was a symbol of decency, even if you didn’t like his politics: COLUMN)

The family said funeral arrangements would be announced “as soon as is practical.”

PHOTO: Former President George H.W. Bush arrives for the coin toss prior to Super Bowl 51 between the Atlanta Falcons and the New England Patriots at NRG Stadium on Feb. 5, 2017 in Houston, Texas. (Patrick Smith/Getty Images, FILE)
PHOTO: Former President George H.W. Bush arrives for the coin toss prior to Super Bowl 51 between the Atlanta Falcons and the New England Patriots at NRG Stadium on Feb. 5, 2017 in Houston, Texas. (Patrick Smith/Getty Images, FILE)
More
President Donald Trump sent a lengthy statement just past midnight on Saturday on behalf of he and first lady Melania Trump.

“Melania and I join with a grieving Nation to mourn the loss of former President George H.W. Bush, who passed away last night,” Trump wrote. "Through his essential authenticity, disarming wit, and unwavering commitment to faith, family, and country, President Bush inspired generations of his fellow Americans to public service—to be, in his words, “a thousand points of light” illuminating the greatness, hope, and opportunity of America to the world.

“Along with his full life of service to country, we will remember President Bush for his devotion to family – especially the love of his life, Barbara,” he continued. “His example lives on, and will continue to stir future Americans to pursue a greater cause. Our hearts ache with his loss, and we, with the American people, send our prayers to the entire Bush family, as we honor the life and legacy of 41.”

Bush was admitted to Houston Methodist Hospital with a blood infection on April 22 – two days after the funeral for his wife of 73 years, former first lady Barbara Bush.

He is survived by his five children, including former President George W. Bush and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

Bush was with there his wife when she died at the age of 92 on April 17.

“He of course is broken-hearted to lose his beloved Barbara, his wife of 73 years. He held her hand all day and was at her side when [she] left this good earth,” a statement from his office said after her death. “But it will not surprise all of you who know and love him, that he also is being stoic and strong, and is being lifted up by his large and supportive family.”

PHOTO: Former Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush accompanied by family members watch as pallbearers carry the casket of former first lady Barbara Bush following a funeral service at St. Martin’s Episcopal Church, April 21, 2018, in Houston. (Evan Vucci/AP)
PHOTO: Former Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush accompanied by family members watch as pallbearers carry the casket of former first lady Barbara Bush following a funeral service at St. Martin’s Episcopal Church, April 21, 2018, in Houston. (Evan Vucci/AP)
More
Bush was a key part of his family’s political dynasty. His father was a senator; and his son George W. Bush was president from 2001 to 2009.

He served two terms as President Ronald Reagan’s second in command and became the first incumbent vice president to be elected president since Martin Van Buren in 1836.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-president-george-h-w-bush-dead-94-045704081--abc-news-topstories.html

3 Likes

No mention of his membership to Skull & Bones or the Council of Foreign Relations. Suprise, suprise. Definitely grilling up some steak and knocking back some vodka tomorrow. Going to bed happy.

6 Likes

Yea I am going to celebrate too but also hope that the vile seething Jewish cunt, Ruth Bader Ginsburg will soon follow and painfully

4 Likes

Little known fact George H.W. Bush stole Geronimo’s skull

I think Prescott Bush did that.

1 Like

Well, we don’t know but it’s highly likely. I heard that is what got him in Skull in Bones.

1 Like

Ding dong the witch is dead

4 Likes
2 Likes

Also his involvement in the Carlisle group.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Some say he killed JFK but I think it was the Guidos

He was definitely involved.

1 Like

He could possibly the CIA’s ambassador to the mafia. Both the Italians and the CIA hated JFK

1 Like

I was saving that for Hillary.

She will never die. She ate enough foreskins from abortion babies to last her a thousand years