Another Hollywood JEW Accused of Sex Crimes

when i saw his pic i thought he was a Jew. then i read of his ‘accomplishments’ and i KNEW he was a Jew. the holohoaxers never take a time out from their goyim brainwash.

It was Singer’s idea, for instance, to open the original X-Men movie with a scene at Auschwitz, where a boy uses his superpowers to bend the metal gates that separate him from his parents.

but now it seems that this hollywood Jew has been buggering underage boys. OY VEY! a gay jew who’s into sex-drug parties. he must be innocent of all charges…

a Seattle man named Cesar Sanchez-Guzman filed a lawsuit against the director, alleging that Singer had raped him in 2003, when Sanchez-Guzman was 17. The day after that, Deadline Hollywood published an interview with a former boyfriend of Singer’s, Bret Tyler Skopek, in which Skopek described a lifestyle of drugs and orgies.

apparently this was no secret but somehow this jew pervert kept raking in the doe at his jew-owned studios. surely Fox had no idea of his behavior or would have fired him ON THE SPOT…

Singer, who is now 53, has been trailed by allegations of sexual misconduct. These allegations were so well known that 4,000 students, faculty members, and alumni at the University of Southern California had signed a petition asking the school to take Singer’s name off one of its programs, the Bryan Singer Division of Cinema and Media Studies—which the school did immediately after Sanchez-Guzman filed his suit. As one prominent actor told us, “After the Harvey Weinstein news came out, everyone thought Bryan Singer would be next.”

1 Like

Too bad, spic. Now time to be black pilled.