Ann Coulter Goes After the Jewish (((Globalists)))

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/ann-coulter-goes-after-the-jewish-globalists/

The Jew-run media has been trying to push this meme that using the term “globalists” is anti-Semitic and therefore can’t be said. It is a dumb strategy as all it is doing is revealing that the vast majority of people pushing globalism are Jewish.

Ann Coulter was trolling the Jews over this on Twitter.

The Jews are having some problems. There are mainstream figures who are either directly or indirectly exposing the Jews now. I expect this number to grow.

We’ve seen Paul Nehlen come out and openly expose the kikes. Wayne LaPierre from the National Rifle Association exposed a huge list of gun grabbing Jews at CPAC. Now you have Ann Coulter once again exposing Jewish chicanery with some trolling.

The Jews should be concerned. Nobody gives a shit if they are called an anti-Semite or whatever and for the past several decades that has been their sole propaganda strategy. It doesn’t look as if they have a plan B either.

7 Likes

The Jews over at (((The Forward ))) are having conniption fits and shitting their pants over Ann Coulter’s comments…ha ha ha

4 Likes

knowin
Ann is awesome!

5 Likes

I liked those “half globalist” remarks. It really leaves no doubt what she’s talking about.

5 Likes

There are plenty of famous half-globalists…

4 Likes

I too applaud Ann Coulter for naming the (((globalist)))…but considering she works in (((globalist))) ground zero she’d better watch her back…at all times.

These people don’t like being exposed and when they are they go ape shit and destroy professionally and personally those who out them and their nefarious, evil plans for White Genocide.

Here’s the new leader of South Africa colluding with Bloomberg - to wipe out remaining Whites from SA:

South Africa’s New President: “We Will Seize White Land”

3 Likes

Putin just named the Jew!!! It’s all over the Jew media. He didn’t played any footsie with words like globalist, archetype 'n sheeit!!

‪Here’s The List so far:‬
Putin
Trump
Ann Coulter
Alex Jones
Farrakhan
Dana Loesch
Wayne LaPierre
and counting…
The List so far this year and March is not over yet.

Feel free to update it and spread the BAD NEWS on twitter and what not.

Have you been banned from DS yet?

1 Like

No, LOL. Came close once.

Have you?

1 Like

@discustard An R. Crumb inspired meme? Now I’ve seen everything!

Here’s another example of Crumb’s “controversial” art:

5 Likes

Oh yeah.

I’m at the Purity Spiral and here only now. Fuck DS. Anglin is a hypocritical douche and I called him out on it.

2 Likes

I saw some of the conversation, not all of it. Saw you were suspended until 2028 for White Knighting - whatever that is.

You’re in great company here.

2 Likes