Angry Kike Bitch Arrested for Throwing Milk at Republicans

Originally published at: Angry Kike Bitch Arrested for Throwing Milk at Republicans | Infostormer.com

Some kike bitch who is working for Andrew Gillum’s political campaign down in Florida was arrested after throwing some type of liquid drink at Republicans.

Apparently it was chocolate milk? That’s at least what Fox News and others on Twitter have reported.

She was angry at Republicans because 6,000,011 of her people were killed by Nazis last weekend at a Pittsburgh synagogue.

These Jews are really exposing themselves for the rats that they are. They’re becoming increasingly more unhinged and the more unhinged they become the more ground they are losing politically.

There’s literally no reason for these kikes to be afraid of Nazis. They have their own country. This country is called Israel and there are no Nazis there. This Jewess cunt and others like her who are afraid of Nazis should seriously take a one-way trip there while they still have a chance.

Real Americans are getting increasingly tired of these stupid antics from these hook nosed kikes.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Just looking at those ugly, uncouth creatures makes me want to exterminate them.

8 Likes

Just wait till she hears about the pedal powered fapping machines we plan on building. That might get her trying to claw holes in the drywall.

5 Likes

The kike lashes out in pain as she throws milk on you.

9 Likes

i wish i were there… i ask her if she cares about the 3000 Goyim who were torture-murdered by Jews on 9/11 and then the subsequent millions of Goyim who died fighting wars in the Mid-East for Israel. or the millions of Goyim who died in WWII fighting for the corrupt FED, Rothschild, Jew-Dollar.

8 Likes

I hope chutzpah will “pay off” when /ourpeople/ wake up to the truth. Behaviour like this helps the process since they expose themselves voluntarily.

4 Likes

wait a minute… this crazy bitch has a hammer & sickle and a Swastika button on her shirt!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Shackle her to a dead cow…

2 Likes

The jewess cries out in pain as she throws chocolate milk at you

5 Likes

@Steve :joy::sweat_smile::laughing::joy:

2 Likes

@MightyWhitey Just more proof that ALL of the lying JüdenPresse is scripted bullshit to design manufactured opinions and inorganic outrage.
Sometimes it makes no sense what they are doing to our semi- veiled minds , because they’ve been using this technological shit to fuck with our brains for a long ,long time.
This is why i suggest to youngsters not to even listen to certain music and talmudvision shows because its poison to the electrical frequencies of the human mind.

4 Likes

LMAO… that gif is funny!

4 Likes

“Muh Nazis”. It is all so terribly tedious.

5 Likes