American Suicide Rates Up 30 Percent Since 1999

Originally published at: American Suicide Rates Up 30 Percent Since 1999 | Infostormer.com

Suicide rates among Americans have steadily risen since the late 1990s. None of this is a surprise considering how fucked up our society is.

LA Times:

More than a decade of steadily rising rates have made suicide the nation’s 10th leading cause of death and one of only three causes of death — including Alzheimer’s disease and drug overdoses — that are increasing in the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In a report that examines trends in suicide at the state level from 1999 to 2016, the CDC says suicide rates have increased in nearly every state. In half the states, the agency found the rate rose more than 30 percent.

In releasing the report — the same week fashion designer Kate Spade was found dead by suicide — CDC officials noted that more than half of those who died by suicide — 54 percent — did not have a known diagnosed mental health condition.

A new study on suicide trends in 27 states found that many victims acted after relationship problems or loss; substance misuse; physical health problems; or job, money, legal or housing stress.

Most of these suicides are by Whites and specifically White males. This is what happens when you export all sorts of entry level and blue collar jobs to third world countries. Many White males who would have otherwise been gainfully employed, were unable to find work.

Then on top of that you have all the societal problems that have come from feminism and multiculturalism. Thanks to Jews and boomers, our country decided to elevate third world filth, faggots, trannies and women over the people who were responsible for building America.

In order to cope with this insane situation, some turned to drugs and others to suicide.

What’s comical, is that we’ve been told that all of this represents great progress for our society. We are even lectured about White male privilege. If these things are true, why do we have the people who built this country killing themselves at higher numbers than ever before?

This is not progress. This is representative of a country with lots of problems. There needs to be a great cultural, societal and spiritual change in order for us to get out of this mess.

5 Likes

Becoming racially active and jew-wise will save many White men from despair, it will give them something greater than themselves to live for. And, if necessary, to KILL for.

3 Likes

Crazy stuff, the left whine constantly about pollution, global warming and over population, so why the fuck are they going out of their way to import and increase the population among the fastest breeders like Africans and other assorted brown people? I’m no fan of the mass murdering war criminal and Jew Henry Kissinger but he wasn’t wrong when he called these people ‘useless eaters’.

6 Likes

If you think the rates are bad now, just wait to when the SHTF, i.e. an economic collapse, civil war, etc. The masses, especially those who have been living the good life, aren’t going to survive.

4 Likes

Before I took the last red pill, I too felt like offing myself. Dead end job, economy was shit. Things can get better. Suicide is surrendering to the kikes. Permanent solution to a temporary problem. Stay strong, stay White, hail victory!

5 Likes

I know I am ‘LATE’ to this subject …but it seems to be increasing. I am close to someone who in his own circle have experienced two 30 something white men commit suicide, within a month. Thanks for this article and the information. Has anyone read ‘Born Guilty’ by Jason Koehne, (great read - but very alarming) the subversive mind control attacks on whites on every front: schools (all), tv, media, movies, commercials, news… I am speaking to the choir I know. Anyways thanks for the post.

2 Likes

I completely agree, then the “whites” would know who is REALLY trying to subversively attack them and what lying, cheating, thieving slime bugs they are.

1 Like

y’all keep ragging on “boomers” as the problem which is BULLSHIT. boomers were as powerless to stop the madness as you are today and they had no internet news to counter the new-jews lies… if any one group bears the responsibility for the destruction of America, it’s the pos Millennials .

there are no more excuses now that the current generation has truthful internet news and forums for the exchange of information. i still meet young people who REFUSE to believe that our own gov did 9/11 despite the mountains of evidence. every boomer to which i speak on this subject is at least open to the idea and 9/11 was THE defining moment for the degradation of our country. they used it as an excuse to import tens of millions of savages to America and it ballooned our national debt to unsustainable levels fomenting more war…

i don’t know what they call the new crop of mindless goyim soldiers but i can sure as hell tell you that they aren’t boomers. Boomers protested these wars and were shot for doing so. many went to Canada to avoid the draft… if you notice IT’S THE WARS, STUPID. all bad things that happen to The USA begin with a war somewhere but the new generation of liberals and ANTIFA scum don’t get it but Boomers do.

what America needs is another big war where they will be forced to restart the draft. this is the only way to get the attention of the mindless kids who are steeped in political correctness and FORCE them to deal with serious issues and not some fabricated jew BULLSHIT to keep us at each others throats.

The Boomers have had it with endless war. The Boomers put Trump into office. The Boomers aren’t lowering America to fit monkey immigrants. Boomers want to DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP. but guess who’s stopping them? LIBERAL MILLENNIAL PUNKS who never had to worry about being sent off to an Asian jungle and fall into a “gook” booby trap, THAT’S WHO.

give them a taste of THIS SHIT and things will change real fast…

2 Likes

I cant stand the overall blaming of boomers and the so called great generation. We were not there and they didn’t get the free-ish media that we have now.

3 Likes

there was no alternative media countering the fake news jews. skinheads had to leaflet about the phony holocaust on the street corner. you can’t do much mind-changing like that.

there is no excuse for the mindless millennials when they have the internet to research but they don’t even bother. fuck them!

2 Likes

It’s the lemmings not the deep thinkers. No matter the age…

2 Likes

The best response I have to suicidal folk who have no hope is, “are you not curious on how it continues?”

1 Like

The suicide rates of blacks and hispanics are constantly low. Proves that they are rather simple-minded and feel quite comfortable in this clown world

2 Likes

They are also much less sensitive.

2 Likes