American Millennial Front-Hole Held for Ransom in Uganda

Originally published at: American Millennial Front-Hole Held for Ransom in Uganda | Infostormer.com

An American millennial woman went to Uganda to find herself and she found herself kidnapped in a national park by vibrant niggers. She is being held for $500,000 in ransom.

JUST IN: An American woman and her Ugandan driver have been kidnapped from a national park in southwest Uganda by people demanding a ransom of $500,000 https://t.co/suACYMwubd pic.twitter.com/dP0XVuPP7K

— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) April 3, 2019

Yeah and I’m sure the corrupt niggers in the Ugandan police are right on top of this. After all, they posted a tweet about it.

Press Release on the kidnapped tourist pic.twitter.com/2zwwIpcQhD

— Uganda Police Force (@PoliceUg) April 3, 2019

But seriously, there is a real problem with these independent and empowered millennial women going to third world countries to find themselves. They are stupidly putting themselves in dangerous situations because they have been misled to believe that these third world savages are no different than they are.

I’ve heard numerous stories from millennial women about how they traveled to some crazy ass fucked up place. It’s like they do that to brag about how “cultured” they are or something.

The proper place for these foolish women is in the home, preferably chained up behind bars or tied to an immovable object. It’s for their own safety, because if they aren’t locked up, they do stupid things like go to places like Uganda and get kidnapped by niggers.

7 Likes

women are naturally foolish. i had a girlfriend who always tried to rationalize with people who obviously didn’t give a shit. women alway think that they can reason with a lunatic and that if you treat any person with niceness they will reciprocate. this is why they think that they can go to shit-hole countries without worry. and even worse… they’ve heard about the girls just like them who got kidnapped, gang-raped and beheaded by Niggers but somehow rationalize it away as an anomaly when it’s pretty damned common.

3 Likes

Why would anyone, esp. a Millennial Front-holer, want to be a tourist in Uganda, unless she was there to have the secks with Negroes in their natural habitat? Sorry gurlfren, you’ll have to use your female superpowers to get out of this one. :fu:t4:

4 Likes

these horny foolish girls go there to fulfill their rape fantasies. she’s probably being anally savaged right now by nigger monster cocks. it’s just what she wanted.

3 Likes

I think she’s trying to scam people. These women go to these places looking to get brown/black dick. It’s a safari for the BBC. She isn’t kidnapped. She getting bbc and trying to cash in with a phony kidnapping ransom scheme. I mean think about; look where the fuck they are…even if they had all this money where are they going to spend it? Road side food merchants? At the village market on more blankets, bowls, sticks and voodoo potions made out of other negros? I do not think they’d have bothered with a kidnapping scheme, I think they’d have lopped her arms and legs off, used her as a fuck log for a bit and when finished; cooked and eaten her. LOL even if it is a real thing I hope the worst for the whore.

1 Like

That’s is the reality right there fren, this was a BBC safari.

1 Like

this could also be a false-flag excuse to put troops in that african shithole to counter Russia & China.

1 Like

As far out as that sounds, when one throws a Jew factor in the equation it sounds very plausible.

1 Like

the next battleground is Africa then South America. Russia and China have already created friends in both areas. The dumbass USA only makes friends with coercion and bullies with sanctions.

1 Like