Alex Jones to Google CEO: "Google is Evil"

Originally published at: Alex Jones to Google CEO: “Google is Evil” | Infostormer.com

Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai who is just a brown front man for the Jews Sergey Brin and Larry Page, was in Washington DC to testify in front of Congress. Alex Jones confronted Pichai telling him that “Google is evil” and hilariously accused Pichai of helping the Communist Chinese genocide people.

Jones was there with Roger Stone.

Here’s the full testimony from Pichai.

I only scanned briefly through the testimony. But the one thing that stood out was how this ridiculous brown bastard kept claiming that Google was not politically biased in any way shape or form. He cited some dumb study that they themselves commissioned as proof. In other words, they paid some firm to deliver results that were favorable to them for public relations purposes.

His claim of Google not being politically biased is of course complete bullshit. Right after the 2016 election, Google’s top executives were on film during an internal meeting expressing how upset they were that Donald Trump won.

A Google executive involved with multicultural marketing openly tried to use company resources to get Hillary Clinton elected.

And then of course you have the situation with former Google engineer James Damore who was fired for writing a blog about how men and women are genetically different.

Pichai said he had no regrets firing him.

So yes Google is politically biased. They have conspired to censor free speech and ban people like Alex Jones from the Internet. They are absolutely evil.

5 Likes

this charade reminds me of when The Hunt Brothers cornered the silver market and then lied about it to congress.

1 Like

When Jonestein comes out and names the jew instead of placating to them he is nothing more than controlled opposition.

2 Likes

jones will never do that because his kids are jews. PJW keeps calling, Soros “a white guy”. it’s revolting…

1 Like

That fat man is really strange. He doesn’t name the Jew, but blames the chinks instead? WTF?
Just read about his age. He is only 44, but he looks like a 60 year old grandpa. His voice sounds very old too.
What is going on there? … But at least he makes some funny videos…

3 Likes

Jones and von Abele just spent an hour plus talking about what the Jews have wrought, without naming them

2 Likes

LOL where’s the lie tho?

Watching Jones make an ass of himself almost makes me feel sorry for him and how dumb he is. Almost.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for the day when Jones’ face turns purple on camera and then he lifelessly slumps forward into a mound of blow all over his InfoWars desk.

ALEXFat%20Boy%20Jones-blow

2 Likes

Jones has also just denounced Plato as evil.