Alex Jones Says Sucking Ding-Dongs is Better Than World War III

Originally published at: Alex Jones Says Sucking Ding-Dongs is Better Than World War III | Infostormer.com

Alex Jones is claiming that sucking ding-dongs is better than World War III.

He’s also slept with 300 women and if he liked men, they’d be lining up for him.

And finally you should be proud if you like men and suck on ding-dongs. Disagree and you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

That’s a basic summary of this video clip. Owen Shroyer looked like he wanted to hide underneath the desk when Jones was making these comments.

But what do you think? Is sucking ding-dongs better than World War III? As fucked up as the world is right now, one could argue that World War III might provide the potential for some much needed improvements.

3 Likes

InfoWars Callers Angry at Alex Jones for Zionist Propaganda

3 Likes

No kidding.

As for the comparison with ding dong sucking, I’ll have to defer to Jones himself.

2 Likes

Nobody who worked for the Fat Man has ever had anything good to say about the experience. What we see of his erratic behavior in these clips is only the tip of the iceberg. All I want to hear from him is “Those god damn kikes, they’re to blame for all of this!” then I will buy a bottle of Brain Force.

4 Likes