Alex Jones Responds to Jew Censorship With Rants About Nazis and Chinese Communists

Originally published at: Alex Jones Responds to Jew Censorship With Rants About Nazis and Chinese Communists | Infostormer.com

The Jew-run enterprise known as Facebook announced yesterday that they had banned several high profile users who they arbitrarily determined were “dangerous.” The announcement also included a greater level of censorship directed specifically at Infowars and Alex Jones related content.

Houston Chronicle:

Facebook said Thursday that it has permanently banned several far-right and anti-Semitic figures and organizations, including Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, Infowars host Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos and Laura Loomer, for being “dangerous,” a sign that the social network is more aggressively enforcing its hate-speech policies at a moment when bigoted violence is on the rise around the world.

Facebook said it was going to remove the accounts, fan pages, and groups affiliated with these individuals on both Facebook and its sister site Instagram after it reevaluated the content that they had posted previously, or had examined their activities outside of Facebook, the company said. The removal also pertains to at least one of the organizations run by these people, Jones’ Infowars.

“We’ve always banned individuals or organizations that promote or engage in violence and hate, regardless of ideology. The process for evaluating potential violators is extensive, and it is what led us to our decision to remove these accounts today,” Facebook said in a statement.

The social network – which for years has resisted taking a more aggressive stance on extremism – is under massive pressure globally to curtail the ways in which its platform is used by hateful groups and individuals, most recently after massacres in Sri Lanka and New Zealand where the perpetrators used social media to spread their hateful messages.

The entire idea that political speech makes a person “dangerous” is absurd. But it is especially true when you look at the users they banned. A good portion of the people they said are “dangerous” have routinely gone out of their way to prove that they aren’t racist skin color haters. That is certainly the case with Jones.

Meanwhile, Facebook allows all sorts of anti-fascist groups to operate openly on their site despite the fact that they advocate violence and engage in political terrorism. It’s a ridiculously obvious double standard.

But regardless of what you think about these supposedly “dangerous” people that Facebook banned, they are all victims of Jewish censorship. Facebook represents a major piece of the digital public square and it is run entirely by Jews. This is an indisputable and undeniable fact. The top two people in the company’s management structure are the Jew CEO Mark Zuckerberg and the Jew COO Sheryl Sandberg. There are also many other Jews involved with the organization at important management positions. This means that these bans of “dangerous” users were approved by these Jewish overlords.

Yet despite that, Jones responded by spending a part of his show yesterday ranting about Nazis and warning his audience about Chinese Communists. He also brought on Lee Ann McAdoo who further complained about how Nazis trashed her for having sex with a half-black, half-brown monkey person.

But even when they are being abused by a Jewish company, they refuse to address the most obvious aspect of their problems.

The status-quo is so bad under this Jewish occupational system, we would objectively be better off under the rule of the Chinese. But contrary to what Jones says, there is no evidence that the Chinese Communists have made any real progress in taking over the United States government.

American politicians sure as hell aren’t giving major public speeches in front of Chinese lobbyists, but they are absolutely giving them in front of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

The point to all of this is that Jones is doing a major disservice both to his audience and himself by not addressing the elephant in the room. The Jews are attempting to bankrupt his operation because he advances a number of narratives outside of the Jewish mainstream. He is only going to look increasingly ridiculous to his audience by not addressing it. And if he began exposing the Jewish power structure or at minimum started talking seriously about Zionism, his audience would undoubtedly grow. There’s already an enormous appetite for this information.

Jones has already been targeted with fairly significant censorship measures. He also mentioned yesterday that some of his server infrastructure was being attacked. So with all this going on, avoiding the Jew topic does not benefit him in any way.

Unfortunately, he previously married a Jewish woman who he had Jewish kids with so this is presumably one of the main reasons why he refuses to tackle what is undoubtedly the biggest problem we face in America today. Jews are not only responsible for all of this social media censorship, but they are responsible for almost every other horrible thing that’s currently going on in this country. That is not hyperbole either, that is just the basic reality of the situation.

11 Likes

My face as I heard of the ban of Paul Joseph Watson:

9 Likes

I´ve never used Facebook. LOL

9 Likes

7 Likes

lol… Watson is a super-cuck. after the Christchurch romp he called on his viewers to give money to the Muslim victims… despite his extreme cuckery (like his fat daddy, Jones) he was STILL targeted by Jew-filth and is slowly being deplatformed.

unfortunately our only hope to free our nation and the world from the grip of jews is Islam. Omar was the only US politician to open the 9/11 door and it was slammed SHUT by zionist congressional filth who were either in on 9/11 or helped coverup 9/11. Trump is obviously included in this group.

on the up side, things are heating up and the Jews are going into overdrive to hide their evil doings from the American masses.

4 Likes

alexjewnz

7 Likes

Jonestein thinks by not mentioning the jews he will get his platforms back. How has it worked out so far fatman?

4 Likes

I see the picture of that monkey man with that beautiful white lady and I get FUCKING ANGRY.

3 Likes

He said today “everyone knows I’m pro Israel” I watched it for like 10 mins. He had his lawyer on with him today.

2 Likes

(((controlled opposition)))

Alex Jones Protocols Prediction

" For a Jew , nothing is more insulting than the truth."

• Alexander Solschenizyn
6 Likes

I’m worried that the mascara and eye liner that PJW uses will get banned. I can’t find the lipstick we both use anymore. He is a qt but makes me throw up a little.

5 Likes

I’m hoping Alex Jones will one day snap out from the pressure and start naming the Jew.

2 Likes

don’t hold your breath. JonesCo can’t even SAY “the J word”. it’s so bad that PJW keeps calling, Soros “a white guy”. they know that it’s Jews who have their online fate in their hands and so cuck to the max but (as we all knew) it didn’t matter… Jones thought that marrying a jew and having jew children would shield him from the wrath of the ZOI, The Zionist Occupied Internet. all that cucking for nothing…

2 Likes

Zionist
Occupied
Internet
Network
FUCK Zion

2 Likes

Not holding my breath. Actually I don’t give a fuck. Though, Alex jewnes shilling for Jews, but still he’s a goyim. He should have woke up by now but still afraid to reveal. Truth will prevail. Jews jewing each other, that’s against the Talmud! But the perfidy- oh god! PJW is a lost cause, for sure. Ha (((white guy)))

3 Likes

4 Likes

Old meme but still gives me giggles.

2 Likes

The inhibition against naming the jew is pervasive. The left wing deflects blame from jews by attacking “white nationalists” instead, whereas Alex Jones prefers to blame Nazis and the Chinese.

1 Like

Alex Jones is/was controlled opposition. It could be he is no longer employed by the deep state, but is blackmailable…

2 Likes