Alex Jones Rages Over Trump Attacking Syria

Originally published at: Alex Jones Rages Over Trump Attacking Syria | Infostormer.com

This is great shit. If Alex Jones acted this way all the time and directed this type of anger towards the Jews, he’d be the greatest American to ever live.

3 Likes

I like Jew Wife Jones better when he’s drunk and cussing up a storm. The only thing that would make it better is if he turned it into a shirtless rant.

2 Likes

A shirtless drunk Jones ranting about Jews and Israel would be fantastic material. Too bad we’ll never see it. He doesn’t want to lose his penis formula and water filter business.

3 Likes

He seems to be going insane. He has become very unhinged. I really don’t like his new crew, very young and dumb. David Knight is the only one I can listen to.

1 Like

He stopped having people around him who would restrain his insane behavior 10 + years ago.

3 Likes

I was a longtime AJ listener after 9/11 but his unnecessary coked out rants became problematic for me.

I’m not sayin I believe this, just dropping it out there for discussion.
Is he… ?

Anyway Alex Jones is irrelevant at this point.

It was a slow Saturday for me so I tuned into his live stream and he was either drunk or coked out probably both. He kept swearing he was quite funny but sad at the same time. He is being sued from all angles. The fat man at least kept his shirt on this time.

1 Like

I checked it out for a few minutes yesterday and he was ranting about how Donald Trump was under mind control. My guess is that I caught him during one of his saner moments.

All Jones has to do is NAME THE JEW. Then he would have millions of fans ready to defend him financially and even physically. But I guess he’s either too dumb, cowardly or compromised to even consider that.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, did you ever hear that rumor that Black Pigeon was really some prominent flat Earther? I can’t recall the name, but someone did a YT video about it where he analyzed the voices. I tried finding the video just now & couldn’t. I’m not saying I believe that either. Anyway, I just thought I’d mention it.

1 Like

It may pain us to admit it, but pretty much everything he went insane on is true. You’re quite right though, he should have been directing his spittle rants against the Jews a long time ago.