Alex Jones' Jew Son Says People Who Expose Evil Jews Have Small Dicks

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/alex-jones-jew-son-says-people-who-expose-evil-jews-have-small-dicks/

It looks like Alex Jones Jew son Rex Jones is on Twitter now.

Even though Twitter has not verified his account, the @rexjonesnews account associated with Rex Jones appears to be legitimate. I’m at least 95% sure it is really him.

I mean, the feed has posts like this one that shows a fat and shirtless Alex Jones talking about Chick-Fil-A. Only someone like Rex would be able to shoot and obtain such a video.

Hey Twitter, here’s a video of my dad joining the Fat Pride movement. Enjoy! #alexjones pic.twitter.com/3WeRvLy2RG

— Rex Jones (@rexjonesnews) June 14, 2019

A few weeks back, Rex said that people who expose Jews have small dicks.

In my experience, dudes who are obsessed with “the evil Jews” and a “grand Jewish conspiracy” just have really small wangs and are trying to compensate.

— Rex Jones (@rexjonesnews) August 10, 2019

Not saying there aren’t evil people who happen to be Jewish. But to suggest a grand conspiracy is insane.

Wow, a lot of you guys have small dicks. pic.twitter.com/1sv3hYj9mp

Saying that a group of people have small dicks for having a particular point of view is not a rational argument. In fact, it isn’t an argument at all.

The fact of the matter is that Rex is not going to expose what these kikes are doing because he himself is a kike. His mother was Jewish which by Jewish racial law makes him a Jew.

9 Likes

of course some jew faggot is talking about mens penises.

7 Likes

That people have some really weird obsessions with genitals all the time, why else would his argument be “small dicks”? My theory is that circumcision makes you angry with existence and then you try to ridicule the other normal people telling they have “small dicks” because you would like to be like that normal people and have a non-amputated noodle.

4 Likes

Meh, could be astroturf. I heard Rex on his dad’s show before. Sounded way more intellectual than somebody who would use the “muh dick” argument. InfoWars is a gateway to our cause but it has a bad business model. Millennial Millie is almost awake. Paul Joesph Watson is no Joesph Paul Goebels and still needs to cut back on the mascara. It seems like Israel is the hill that the alt-lite want to die on. Leftist Jews know that money train will keep on rolling with or without Trump. The whole “squad” could take over and Jews will still run things.

3 Likes

Wtf is a fat pride movement? Scooters must be involved. Marching to what, the buffet? Are we soon to accept a type 2 diabetes pride parade?

3 Likes

This smarmy kike is begging for some harm to come to him.

1 Like

Let me enlighten this individual , if someone doesn’t like you, the size of his wanger doest matter when he is pounding your head into the pavement.

5 Likes

First of all he said, “In my experiences…” Exactly what experiences are those? Faggot-ass kike. It’s like the left saying any man who drives a big truck is compensating. My dick is 7", which I think is average, and I expose treacherous Jews whenever possible.

3 Likes

He who screams the loudest has the smallest one.

3 Likes

Alex should’ve been less concerned with what turns frogs “gay” and more concerned that his son looks , talks and acts like a pillow biter.

6 Likes

What Alex Jones needs to worry about is his son comparing dick sizes. I don’t know what goes down in whatever school Rex goes to but I did research with an Aryan Man, who I can confirm has not had religious genital mutilation, Rex might have been looking at cocks, then making graphs. Crotch watching is degenerate. I doubt he had researched female genitalia on comparisons between anyone.

1 Like

Being a genetic reptilian makes any human hybrid a degenerate pervert by default.
I really don’t believe they are 100% human

4 Likes

Rex kind of looks more like Shapiro than Jones.

1 Like