Alex Jones Gets Banned From Spotify

Originally published at: Alex Jones Gets Banned From Spotify | Infostormer.com

After all the hardcore nationalists and Alt-Right people got banned from the big social media platforms, it was easy to predict what was going to happen next. We figured they’d begin to move in on Alt-Lite personalities and even normal mainstream conservative types. Not surprisingly, that’s exactly what’s happening.

Alex Jones has just been banned from Spotify after facing shut downs on Facebook and YouTube. They’re claiming he was broadcasting hate speech to justify the shut down. But Jones does not bash Jews and does not speak ill of niggers on his show so this claim of hate speech is highly questionable.

Ars Technica:

Spotify has removed episodes of InfoWars host Alex Jones' podcast from its streaming service, according to multiple reports. The music streaming company deleted an unspecified number of The Alex Jones Show episodes for violating its hate content policy.

"We take reports of hate content seriously and review any podcast episode or song that is flagged by our community," Spotify said in a statement to Billboard. "Spotify can confirm it has removed specific episodes of The Alex Jones Show podcast for violating our hate content policy."

It's unclear what speech specifically got those episodes removed from Spotify, and it's unclear which episodes were deleted. Nevertheless, The Alex Jones Show still appears on Spotify with more than one year's worth of episodes still available for streaming.

Of course when all of us were getting banned, Jones was silent on the issue. But now that he's being targeted he's claiming that he's the most censored person ever or something.

Social media censorship has become a major problem. The only way to fix this is for the government to step in. You can’t have monopolistic social media companies controlling who is and who isn’t allowed to be part of the public square. This is not a sustainable model.

The bottom line is that anybody who has a political view to the right of Karl Marx risks getting shut down in this push by the Jews to censor everything. They’re basically in panic over the fact that they are no longer able to manipulate public opinion. So they’re in a mad rush to shut down any significant media platforms that exist outside of mainstream parameters.

4 Likes

Poor Alex Jones. He’s a likeable guy, but misfortune dogs his steps.

Maybe this is a little OT, but a few days ago I was bored so I typed “alex jones __________ images” into my web browser. Except that where I indicate the blank, I actually used an adjective. So for example I wrote “mad” (also “angry”), or “sad”, or “happy”. “Drunk” was a good one. I even tried “confused”, but they were just normal photos of Jones the way he always looks. It was pretty funny.

1 Like
1 Like

Social media, along with online payment services, are important in today’s economy, so to deny customers the use of them because of controversial political views or hurty words should be against the law.

Funny how everyone who used to work for Fat Boy Jones has absolutely nothing nice to say about him. Hitler had three private secretaries and they always said he was the best boss they ever had.

Alex Jones…a true Renaissance Man.

2 Likes

Let’s make it happen!

yoursign

A star for Alex!

1 Like

You reap what you sow, Jonestein.

2 Likes

1 Like