Alex Jones Disrupts Meeting of Anti-Free Speech Communists

Originally published at: Alex Jones Disrupts Meeting of Anti-Free Speech Communists | Infostormer.com

Despite my many disagreements with Alex Jones over the years, there is no questioning that he is a charismatic and talented personality.

He just disrupted some type of Communist pro-censorship meeting in Texas. The footage is funny as fuck. It shows Jones in top form.

Admittedly much of what he said was zany and there was a good amount of stuff he ranted about that made no sense. He called these political leftists “Nazis” and “fascists” even though they are the exact opposite of that. He even talked about having “the documents” and warned about the Chinese Communists. It was all pretty wacky.

But none of that mattered because of how entertaining the rant was. It was like watching a heel wrestler.

Jones has the unique ability to tap into something similar to what the WWF wrestler the Ultimate Warrior did back in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

The Ultimate Warrior was able to deliver promos that were highly entertaining even though much of what he said was crazy and incoherent.

Jones should keep doing this sort of thing but preferably to Democrats, “journalists” and lobbyists in Washington DC. He should also consider getting juiced up on steroids and snort multiple lines of cocaine before confronting his political enemies. This is what fueled the Ultimate Warrior’s excellent wrestling promos and I’m sure the same strategy could work for Jones.

I mean fuck, can you imagine how entertaining Jones would be if he were on steroids and cocaine? It’d be the most epic shit imaginable!

5 Likes

He’s penis pill sales must be down so he’s forced to hit the streets to call Bolshevik communist anti-American leftists the dreaded term Nazis and fascist. He knows the difference.

Alimony must suck for him.$$$$.

4 Likes

Since Jonestein has been deplatformed he has a lot of free time on his hands. Too bad he doesn’t use that time to expose the real culprits, the jews, and stop with the Nazis and Chinese crap. All he is doing is making a fool of himself.

6 Likes

*deplatformed… but good comment!!

1 Like

Nothing on the gay frogs?

Speaking of Gay frogs

4 Likes

kosherkingalexjoneswokelevel

3 Likes

Jones looks good for a 68 year old. The problem is he’s 43.

alex%20jones%20salesman

5 Likes

“I AM HERE IN DEFIANCE OF YOUR TYRANNY!” lmao!

jones never speaks about how he kept banning people in his forums for truthful free-speech. i was banned twice or three times. can’t remember…

i think it was the Ferguson riots where Jones took the side of the looting jigaboos. when i pointed out that the police should SHOOT this nigger with a fire-bomb i was banned. when i pointed out that his forums were infested with Hasbara jew trolls, i was banned. now jones is a big cop supporter as his love affair with the rioting Negros is on the rocks…

4 Likes

Doesn’t he wear that mask when he is sniffing jew ass- knock the potency down?

1 Like

I wish Jones would do a CD like William Shatner. He could just sing karaoke versions of Old pop songs. I imagine him in a studio singing Bachman Turner Overdrive’s “You ain’t seen nothing yet” or the Kinks “Apeman”. C’mon Alex, make a CD for your fans!