After plane downed, Russia to give Syria advanced S-300 anti-aircraft system

Moscow will also jam radars of military planes striking from the Mediterranean in response to the downing of a Russian spy plane by Syrian air defenses during an Israeli strike

AP_16278577891864-640x400

1 Like

i thought that this was done long ago. what took them so long? i can’t wait for Assad to shoot some jews out of the sky.

US troops there are disposable goyim pawns waiting to be killed in a false-flag attack. FOOLS…

2 Likes

The current SAM system is older, I believe S-200, pity Russia doesn’t install S-400!!

4 Likes

the world was very fortunate indeed that Putin is in-charge of Russia. it was downplayed in the fake news but the joint war-games with China was a big “FUCK YOU” to The ZOG and globalism.

Everything is upside down… it’s now The West that is the evil, anti-freedom empire hellbent on war, destruction globalism and The East that is defensively countering the scourge. the question is: how long can The ZOG keep the masses fooled? their fake-news jew comrades have lost all credibility and so have lost the fake narrative to sufficiently anger the goyim to fighting more wars for israel… but they won’t stop scheming… they had more 9/11 style attacks scheduled but because they botched the trade tower false-flag haven’t been able to implement them. what to do…

2 Likes

" it’s now The West that is the evil, anti-freedom empire hellbent on war, destruction globalism and The East that is defensively countering the scourge.", its no cohen-cidence that Russia kicked a lot of the tribe out of Russia and sent them to the USA, theyve gone there and are up to the same tricks as always.

Just look at the two lowlifes Chucky and Frankenstein pulling every dirty trick in the book to keep Kavanaugh from the SCOTUS!!!

1 Like

George Soros Linked Group To Spend $5 million To Stop Kavanaugh

1 Like

I dont know how accurate this is , but its interesting!!

1 Like

Now Bolton has issued a “warning” that the installation of the Russian S-300 is a “major escalation.” Now, normal thinking people can understand this is a defense system and Isn’tReal doesn’t have anything to worry about unless they are the attackers. But you have to remember, the mind of a jew doesn’t think like that. To them, any defense against them is an offense against them. They are possessed with an unlimited amount of paranoia. Bolton is a duel-citizen Zionist-Israhell first-douchbag and, like McStain, lives off the lobby money from the MIC.

2 Likes

Bolton is a 9/11, BushCo reptile and Trump welcomed him into his administration. Trump is now, one of them. Trump’s “wall” is a political smokescreen designed to shore his base. it’s going to be more war for Israel inching closer and closer to nuclear annihilation… you know things are bad when American citizens are rooting for “the enemy”.

2 Likes

Sad but true, his admin is permeated with them.

1 Like

Trump is an egomaniac and he’ll feel like a failure as a ‘one termer’ so he sold his soul to the Bush Devil for a CHANCE at a 2nd term. just go back and watch his speeches as Candidate Trump and contrast that with his actions as president. they have got him by his tiny balls. and with each passing year his ass gets fatter and fatter. there’s no way Melania is allowing him to poke her especially after the Stormy Daniels affair. i predict that she will file for divorce during Trumps 2nd term IF he gets one.

but ya know, i really liked Trump’s old speeches but i always had an uneasy feeling about him after watching him talk about his “beautiful jew grand-babies” now he’s bashing Bush for Iraq and Afghanistan prepping his followers to support another troop “surge”. it’s depressing as hell…

2 Likes

It would be nice to see someone slap the fucking mustache off of this Bolton cunt, or grab him by the neck and throw him off a podium. I wonder if he understands how stupid he looks? I’m really beginning to dislike this guy as much as I dislike McCain.

Russia needs to secretly send their best AA defense to Syria and play dumb about it.

2 Likes