Advertise or cross promote?

Would be good to get some more traffic going in the forum

Would it be possible to advertise on TRS or Cantwell etc podcasts or maybe offer to cross promote, like have a small ad on some of your sites in exchange for 15-30 second spots on the podcasts?

i see that Blackbird9 and Radio Wehrwolf buy ads on Inside the Eye Live podcast and website

2 Likes

It will grow slowly over time. Any promotion is good but I’m not sure how effective advertising really is.

I’ve been critical of the TRS guys in the past so I doubt they’d want to promote my work any way.

2 Likes

when i was in business about 20 years ago i advertised just a little bit and i ended up getting more customers than i could handle.

1 Like

With a normal business sure… but with this it is a little different. There’s limited places I’d be able to advertise.

1 Like

yeah this is true as far as a website or forum not being a regular business

i had product that i was able to sell at below mkt price so just a little bit of advertising brought in too many customers really

Most people are reluctant to pay for information or knowledge.

EDIT]

This seems true of Generation Zyklon & many millennials who have a right – a duty – to be skeptical. So Boomers & X-ers have to step up to the plate & tithe. Remember Sir Philip Sydney as, dying on the field of honour, he gave his last sip of water to a young infantryman with the words, “Your need is greater than mine”.

The Zeddies are going to be our front line.

2 Likes

I 100 percent agree. Generation Z is where the future lies. Gen-Xers and Millennials have a duty to set the stage for the to do great things. I think we can get there. Lots of progress has been made over the past few years.

3 Likes

We must adopt the methods of our enemy, and plan for the long haul. Although at times our progress seems slow, just consider how much has been achieved in a short time.

1 Like

The best way to “advertise” is to link to your site, which I try to do everywhere I can, including so-called normie sites.

Sometimes my posts are deleted - or a link to here excised but if even one person sees it and clicks through before the mods see it that’s a success.

2 Likes

Agreed. That tends to work well. Traffic is definitely trending upward.

And it doesn’t take a whole lot to get something to go semi-viral anymore. My Star Wars article on Asian-Nigger race mixing in the film got 500+ likes on kikebook and I’ve only had this site back up for a little over a month.

4 Likes