Adolf Hitler Planned Nazi Death Star!

Originally published at: Adolf Hitler Planned Nazi Death Star! | Infostormer.com

Every so often I type in “Adolf Hitler” into Google News. I do this to humor myself because the results are always over the top with stories containing absurd lies and exaggerations.

Take for instance this story from the Daily Star. It turns out that Hitler had planned a NAZI DEATH STAR that could melt people and turn cities into ash!

This is quite the interesting fact that I did not previously know!

Hanzel Und Gretyl one of my favorite industrial metal bands of the 1990s even did a song about this so everything in that article must be true.

So not only was Hitler a drug addict and a sex pervert with one testicle but he was building a NAZI DEATH STAR to melt people into ash!

3 Likes

If the Good Guys had won WWII we could have had Death Star level technology by now.

nazi moonbase

5 Likes

Oy vey! I suspect that those evil Nahtzees were going to make rocket fuel out of Jews sent through a giant rendering plant, and the space mirror would be made from the lenses of eyeglasses confiscated from Jews at the camps! To think my cousin Hershel nearly had his ashes sent into orbit!

3 Likes

Lupi from Hanzel und Gretyl signed my Number One in Deutschland/Heil Hizzle my Nizzle tee shirt.

3 Likes

ab39550caa687f2dcc7d24af0ec1ddec495503e8_1_600x374

Batboy,of Weekly World News fame. ( sorry,I don’t have any of the Space Alien ) Possible meme material.

After I get some coffee in me,I’ll try to think up some memes regarding the Death Star. This may not be a priceless,once-in-a-lifetime deal,but it’s still worth exploiting.

2 Likes