A Wave of Violence Is Threatening Trump Supporters

36caabb73c5999cbb690ac4fd92aa6d41f9d293f

6 Likes

The closest analogue I can think of to the anti-Trump hysteria is the Witch hunting craze of the Medieval period.

4 Likes

@ReinhardHeydrich1 What do they call Karl Marx Stadt in the former DDR now? Is it Chemnitz again?

east%20germany%20karl%20marx%20stadt

2 Likes

I wish I could defend Trump the way I would have defended Mussolini or Hitler, but he is not /our/ guy. However, if by some miracle he were to start talking about the right of White Americans to exist, or if he were to invite Boer refugees here, then I would gladly put on my stahlhelm and fight the Reds for him! .

1 Like

They renamed the City from Karl-Marx-Stadt to Chemnitz.
Marx is still very poupular. They sold endless copies of “Das Kapital”.

2 Likes

Someone is going to get killed by this, but whether it is a Magapede or a faggot, it will be good for us. The only way a Trump supporter killing an attacker would be bad for us (or regular deplorables) would be if the media is successful at spinning the story, but the circumstances will most certainly
be a legal gun owner shooting down an antifa or spic attacking him with a bat or brick.

In the case of a Magapede falling victim to a crazed leftist the media will naturally accuse the guy of calling the attacker an appropriate slur, but no one on the right will believe it for a second, or will correctly conclude that words do not justify murder.