A Robot Can Make 300 Pizzas In a Single Hour

Originally published at: A Robot Can Make 300 Pizzas In a Single Hour | Infostormer.com

There are now robots that can make 300 pizzas in a single hour.

I visited Seattle startup @PicnicNews last week to see how their pizza robot can assemble 300 pies per hour. Here's a video of the system in action. pic.twitter.com/gz3795H9YE

— James Thorne (@jamescthorne) October 1, 2019

The automation of mundane tasks are going to make many non-White “employees” obsolete. No longer will Jews be able to say that we need all of these third world savages around us to do jobs that Americans won’t do.

And what’s funny is that all this automation is coming into being just as fast food workers are demanding $15 an hour wages. Restaurants are just going to say the fuck with it and bring in the robots.

But honestly, these types of fast food jobs were not meant to be permanent careers. They were originally meant for young people and students to make some money as they learn a more lucrative job skill. Unfortunately, with all these savages around us, these jobs are the best they can do because they are low IQ and stupid. So I’ll be very happy when the robots replace them.

5 Likes

Just make sure the robot ISN’T WHITE…

And it’s all good…

5 Likes

When this technology gets to work let’s all hope these nigger savages don’t stab a robot because it won’t do chicken pie.

2 Likes

That’s fine. I am a reasonable person.

The robots can be black despite my hatred of that type of skin color.

4 Likes

There is a downside to this technology. People go to work to make money and then spend that money back into circulation to keep the economy and small business going. A lot of robots to do this type of work is going to produce even more shiftless people, more crime, hopelessness.

3 Likes

By the way, i have no idea why that black face is showing up on my posts…IT IS NOT ME!!!, i’m not black, thank god.

1 Like

more concentration of wealth into fewer hands

1 Like

Get yourself a good avatar then.

1 Like
2 Likes

To infostormer administrator, can you please get rid of this Azzmador maniac, or block him, whatever?

no, that’s not going to happen, silly. I am part of admin here. Just be good and get an avatar. It’s really easy.

1 Like

how did you get to this website never having heard of Azzmador?

have you not been to Daily Stormer either?

2 Likes

Yes i have heard and seen this but i wasn’t interested, that’s all.
Still trying to figure out what this is: All of you avatarless vibrants have been warned several times. I am now going around giving everyone who refuses to get an avi this for their avi. [gaynigger] You thought it was a joke. Now, you understand the gravity of the situation. The only way to cease being a gay nigger is to select an avi of your choosing, and upload it. Feline themed avis are encouraged, but not required. That is all. What’s all this gibberish about “gay nigger”. Up until a couple days ago i was able to post with no problems. Now suddenly i’ve got this gay nigger photo. I have no idea why Azzmador is harassing me now with what sounds like nonsense.

1 Like

I am not harassing you. I am helping you all get an avatar.

if you click on the linked post, you will see that this is being done to all you people who won’t get avatars. Get an avatar. There are instructions on how to do it that even a boomertech avatarless negroid can follow right there in the thread, with pictures and everything.

Please get an avatar. Or remain a gay nigger. Your choice.

1 Like

My apologies, i get the picture now. But i’ll abstain from posting comments and just click likes when i like what i read, which is the vast majority of info’s posts. I like this site for its no hold back, no bullshit.

Just get an avatar, and comment all you like bro.

just use a search engine for a tank or plane or something and then click on images, download to your computer then upload to your account

takes about a minute and you don’t look like a nigger any more

1 Like