A Note to Luke O'Brien: Andrew Anglin is Really in Lagos, Nigeria

Originally published at: A Note to Luke O’Brien: Andrew Anglin is Really in Lagos, Nigeria | Infostormer.com

Luke O'Brien is a sad and delusional individual. He should really reevaluate what he has done with his life and sort out what went wrong.

There are lots of insane things that get published in the Jew run media, but some of the craziest stuff as of late has come from a writer whose done work for The Atlantic named Luke O'Brien. The Atlantic as we all know is a Jewish run publication known for its bias and lies.

It appears as if The Atlantic gave O’Brien the assignment of dissecting the life of Andrew Anglin the publisher of The Daily Stormer. The primary goal being to discredit Anglin’s work by digging up dirt from his past. The end result was one of the craziest articles imaginable. Much of the material wasn’t even remotely believable. Despite the inaccuracies, it was made the cover story for The Atlantic’s December 2017 issue.

He spent close to a year writing the piece even going so far as to harass Anglin’s family. The article which was meant to demonize Anglin has actually elevated Anglin and The Daily Stormer to greater cultural prominence.

After that massive failure, O’Brien is comically on a mission to find out where Anglin lives. He wrote a bizarre piece for the Huffington Post begging people for information on Anglin’s whereabouts.

This man is clearly insane. There is no reason to ask people for information on Anglin’s whereabouts. It is a known fact that Anglin lives in Lagos, Nigeria. Anglin confirmed this yet again in his response to O’Brien’s piece. In fact, I have been in Lagos for the past month working with Anglin to help support The Daily Stormer with additional material. I’ve already written many hundreds of articles for the site so I think that gives me some credibility on this issue.

For operational security purposes I initially told people I was going on a sex tourist trip to Eastern Europe. In reality, I am in Nigeria. This is why my article output on The Daily Stormer has greatly increased as of late. I have referenced this a few times on my Gab feed. Anglin has actually been in and out of the office several times.

I’m a bit confused as to why an investigative journalist like O’Brien wouldn’t just take a flight to Lagos and find out for himself. Instead, he’s making up stories about someone having seen Anglin at an Ohio grocery store. This is utterly retarded. Who would do such a thing?

Perhaps O’Brien is just a racist and scared of Black people. Nigeria isn’t all that bad though. Lagos has fast internet speeds and cheap prostitutes. In fact, you should see what 10,000 Nigeria Naira can buy you.

O’Brien is a delusional man who needs help. Unfortunately for him, he won’t accept anything we are saying at face value. Therefore, we might as well feed his delusions.

For now, send him as much false information on Anglin’s whereabouts to him. Hopefully this will give him incentive to finally make the trip to Lagos.

Here’s his contact information.

[email protected]

+1-202-624-9305

3 Likes

My field agents have confirmed that Steve McQueen Anglin and Lee “Info” Stormer are in Lagos, operating out of a suite on the 14th floor of the King Idris Alooma Hotel. Here we see Mr. Stormer at the hotel bar, trying to fix himself a drink:

ARCHER gif 2

6 Likes

Everyone knows that the Daily Stormer office is located in Nigeria. Pictures of it have been widely disseminated on the internet.

4 Likes

Exactly. It isn’t like this is some type of big mystery.

2 Likes

Anglin should invite the fag to a boxing match like they used to do on TV. (celebrity boxing) and who ever wins gets the proceeds.

1 Like

The portly soy-boy Luke O’Brien is pubelished on Huffpo, that’s a real mark of distinction. I just read the article on DS and it is truly awful. If that’s his best effort then he really does need to rethink his career path. Did he even bother with a second draft?

1 Like

He’s clearly a disturbed man. His entire life for the past year has been centered around the Daily Stormer and Anglin. Now he’s making up fake stories pretending like he’s got some lead on where he lives.

3 Likes

AA is living rent free in O’Brien’s head. But seriously, the whole supermarket thing was pretty funny. Does he spend a lot of time hanging out in supermarkets or is that an analogy for something deeper. Is he some sort of Mark Chapman MKULTRA stooge? I know he can’t be supporting himself with his writing ability so (((someone))) must be giving him pocket money and paying his rent?

1 Like

Note to Luke O’Brien:

You have been visited by Andrechan

Horrible misfortune & humiliation await you unless you post “Spare me Andrechan” in this thread!

3 Likes

The dude is unhinged. He’s actually been responding to lots of people writing him. His emails are hilarious.

2 Likes

The sad little creature known as Luke O’Brien is most definitely headed for humiliation and disaster, all entirely of his own making.

1 Like