A cool poster I made

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:
Nice.

1 Like

Your can’t argue with brainwashed people…

P.S. remember be careful and vague never call for violence they will crucify you. Don’t be a martyr. Make LOTS of babies we are only thee enlightenment FAzE. Our children will be fighting this if not our grandkids. We are growing exponentially but are still only a fraction we need to GROW.

2 Likes

IDK it seems like no matter what we do we will get crucified. The Right is afraid of action and that is why the left is winning.

1 Like

No worries, I have three teenagers that are thoroughly based and with unlimited access to my book collection.
With close scrutiny, and for years I have monitored what they are being subjected to in (((social studies))), making a mockery of their useless teachers with ease.
Essentially, I’ve created three Kroenens that know at 18 what I didn’t figure out till my late thirties.
The deprogramming will be complete when 14/88 is achieved.

4 Likes

Oh yea and also I am 21 by the way

1 Like

The youth well save America

1 Like

How did you red pill?
I’m a book collector so let me know if you need anything.
One of my favorites:
http://911tv.org/Library/LB-0003%20Bradberry%20-%20Myth%20of%20German%20villainy.pdf

1 Like

thanks. The muzzie that shot a bunch of Mexican fudge packers(Orlando FL) actually

1 Like

Yep, that will do it.

Yea I come from a weird background liberal progressive parents. My half sister a single mom with two different brown fellas. My uncle is a faggot whose first bf died of AIDS. A Lot of my HS acquaintances were Mexicans. I took 23&me and found out I have Jewish cousins idk

1 Like

Albeit I was a weird SJW- Nazbol mix towards the last few years of HS

1 Like

Your father? You in touch with him?

yes he is a former marine turn nj state trooper turn nevada cop turn indian cop

1 Like

Jack Daniels killed more indians then John Wayne could dream of! hahahaha

1 Like

I live with both of my parents( I am unemployed and I know its bad that I still live with them at 21)

1 Like

John Wayne :joy:
Gawd daym, now I have to meme this!!!

1 Like

I am trying to finmd a pic of a redskin with JD but can’t find it. Also why can’t redskins pick a better whiskey. JD tatse like pears

1 Like

I’ll try to shop it in the am with humorous creativity.:rofl:

My awaking started a decade ago (31now) when I really looked @9/11 sandyhook and other shit that doesn’t make any sense. Logic is what we need to win.

2 Likes