95-Year-Old Man Charged With Helping Gas 36,223 Jews

Originally published at: 95-Year-Old Man Charged With Helping Gas 36,223 Jews | Infostormer.com

Here’s more insanity from the Jewish occupied land of Germany. German prosecutors have charged a 95-year-old man with helping gas 36,223 Jews in fake wooden shower rooms during World War II.

BBC:

German prosecutors have charged a 95-year-old man with being an accessory to the deaths of tens of thousands of inmates at an Austrian Nazi death camp.

Identified only as Hans H for legal reasons, the Berlin resident is alleged to have been an SS guard at Mauthausen from mid-1944 to early 1945.

A statement from the Berlin prosecutor's office accuses him of being part of the killing operation.

He is the latest of several former death-camp guards to face prosecution.

There is no word yet from the suspect or his lawyers.

Half of the 190,000 people held at Mauthausen, Austria's largest Nazi death camp, were killed. Hans H is accused of being an accessory to the deaths of 36,223 of them.

He might have even helped kill Jews via death roller coasters and masturbation machines. I'm sure the court hearing will present evidence to help prove out those details though.

But seriously, this is a joke. The Jews have to be running out of Nazis to charge with alleged Holocaust crimes. This guy was a low level guard at one of these camps. He had no position of command yet he’s being charged with helping gas 36,223 Jews.

There is also no evidence that any Holocaust of 6,000,000 Jews ever occurred. It’s fantasy bullshit made up in the minds of deranged kikes that have been used to make the rest of the world feel sorry for them. This despite the fact that they are the most wealthy and powerful group in the world.

These charges are goofy as all fuck. Plus, the man is 95-years-old. What purpose does this serve other than to show the vindictive nature of the international kike?

And there’s been other cases of German men in their 90s being put on trial. Their only crime was following orders during a time of war.

The Jews better understand that when the shoe is on the other foot, their people are going to get this type of treatment back ten fold. Unlike the fake Holocaust hoax, we have actual documentation of all the evil your sick race has engaged in. You will be held accountable. It’s just a matter of when and not if.

8 Likes

the only reason that these charade trials continue is because it’s ILLEGAL for suspects to use THE TRUTH as a defense. if they or their lawyer even hint that the jews were not gassed, they will be held in contempt and immediately jailed. no evidence that “the holocaust” is a lie is allowed and no evidence that “the holocaust” actually happened is required. … but if you think that these unjust laws are only in Europe, you might be surprised. even here in “the land of the free” medical marijuana defendants are not allowed to use the medical marijuana defense and if they blurt it out, they go to jail for contempt. all the jury knows is that you are a ‘dangerous drug dealer praying on society’. it’s designed to get around our pesky legal system that allows for ‘jury nullification’ of bad laws. when brave americans alert potential jurists of their DUTY under our constitution, they are attacked by judges and arrested by their henchmen for “jury tampering”.

8 Likes

The only vote that still counts is NOT GUILTY

6 Likes

“I’ll be judge, I’ll be jury
Said cunning old Fury”

5 Likes

I’m sickened by the thought of going after a 90-year-old for just about anything.

6 Likes

Hans H(ero Of the Reich)

5 Likes

I dunno…if the Holoco$t WAS SO HORRIBLE, then why do all the ‘survivors’ live to be at least 150 years old ?

8 Likes

Truth means nothing in occupied Germany, just ask Monika Schaefer, Alfred Schaefer, Ursula Haverbeck, Sylvia Stolz. Look what happened to Ernst Zundel and a host of others.

7 Likes

He may even have carried out lampshadings. There must be ppl around who can be put in jail for this. It’s not easy to get the flesh off to produce a nice shade that gives off a satisfying light. It takes time y’know.

3 Likes

i hope i live to see the day of this tenfold revenge mentioned in the article.
I’d love to swing an axe at a few greasy kike and beat a couple thousand niggers skulls in with a Louisville slugger or maybe push a button on the current death machine that is fixing our (((problem))).
I just hope it happens sooner rather than later, we are almost out of time and its downright frightening to fathom what is going to happen to leadership with who runs this nation once we are the minority.
That is something that is inevitable, as far as i see.
Holding zionist jew serpents accountable for their putrid evil just doesn’t seem like something that is very likely to happen anytime soon.
Does anyone on this thread realize how many of our own people hate us for saying this stuff?

1 Like

aye, I realise… I keep my mouth shut about it most of the time.

1 Like

we’re all on the same team here…like its been said before, none of it even matters unless white people can have our nations back.
Until then , it would behoove us to focus on immigration and nothing else.

1 Like

What is really weird is how nobody is ever arrested or even mentioned about all the murders that took place to pull this off.

3 Likes

Significant war crimes were committed to make this happen and it’s still going on today. It is sickening for them to hold us to a high standard (e.g no conquests, must allow infinite rapefugees), but somehow it’s okay for them to do the complete opposite.

2 Likes