60 Million Hispanics in America Now

Originally published at: 60 Million Hispanics in America Now | Infostormer.com

The demographic time bomb we have been talking about for years is starting to come to fruition. The United States is being flooded by all sorts of non-Whites and now the Hispanic population is estimated at around 60 million.

Washington Examiner:

The U.S. Hispanic population surged another 1.2 million last year and now is a record 59.9 million, according to newly released U.S. Census Bureau population estimates.

The percentage of Hispanics as part of the overall U.S. population also jumped to 18%.

A Pew Research Center analysis of the new data also found that between 2008 and 2018, “Latinos accounted for about half (52%) of all U.S. population growth over this period.”

Donald Trump was elected to solve this mess and thus far he has totally failed. If we don’t get control of our borders, the United States is going to turn into a full fledged third world country within the next few decades. Just look at what’s going on in Brazil to get a glimpse at America’s future.

Obviously, I do not want to see this happen. I theoretically have another 40 to 60 years left on this planet and I don’t want to spend it around all these savages.

Whites deserve their own nations and anybody who says otherwise is an enemy.

5 Likes

Good ol’ harmless Pedro.

4 Likes

NOT%20yours

1 Like

Too late… Trump was our only hope but soon he will be engulfed in the Epstein chid sex ring and impeached.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself… I supported Trump because of his " beautiful Jew grandbabies". I want one of them to grow up and become the very first Jew president.

1 Like