60,000 Pounds of Ammonium Nitrate is Missing

Originally published at: 60,000 Pounds of Ammonium Nitrate is Missing | Infostormer.com

So 60,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate just went missing.

NEW 🚨 Some 60,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate, a chemical used as both fertilizer and a component in explosives, went missing as it was shipped by rail from Wyoming to California last month, prompting four separate investigations, KQED reports

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) May 17, 2023

I’m sure this is absolutely nothing to worry about.

I have full confidence that the United States government will get to the bottom of this. After all, they are run by very competent Jews who love America and are only looking out for our best interests.

4 Likes

We’re long overdue for another false-flag to take The Goyim to war. This one however I’m guessing will be in a rural setting, not a city. They need to get the Trump Republicans on-board for WWIII.

2 Likes

I’m sure one of the alphabet agencies have it and will use it to blow up something they can blame on “White” supremacy.

3 Likes

I smell another (((train))) wreck.

1 Like

Where do y’all think the next false-flag, gov sponsored terrorist attack will take place? They’ve already bombed NY Shitty twice but they need another Jew-run pos. maybe Miami…

Watch A Noble Lie on DVD documentary about OKC bombing 1995.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.