43% of GOP Want Trump to Silence Fake News Media

Originally published at: 43% of GOP Want Trump to Silence Fake News Media | Infostormer.com

An increasing number of people have had it with the lying Jewish fake news press. 43 percent of Republicans want the President to have the power to silence these subversive disinformation operations.

Ipsos:

Even if they are not “fake news” or “the enemy of the people”, it is clear that the reputation of the news media is under siege. According to the General Social Survey, the number of Americans with some or a great deal of trust in the press has dropped 30 percentage points since the late 1970s. Ipsos recently conducted a survey with the American public to better understand how Americans currently view the press and public support for efforts to restrict journalism. While we found that the large majority of Americans support the concept of the 1st Amendment, there are worrying signs that freedom of the press might be conditional to many people.

First off, the good news. The large majority of Americans, 85%, agree that the “Freedom of the press is essential for American democracy.” Additionally, two-thirds (68%) say that “reporters should be protected from pressure from government or big business interests.” Majorities of both Democrats and Republicans agree with these two statements signaling deep support for the concept of freedom of the press.

Some of the limits of public support for freedom of the press are made stark with a quarter of Americans (26%) saying they agree “the president should have the authority to close news outlets engaged in bad behavior,” including a plurality of Republicans (43%). Likewise, most Americans (72%) think “it should be easier to sue reporters who knowingly publish false information.”

The problem with these big media operations we have in place today, is that they are engaged in a conspiracy to undermine the democratically elected leader of the country through lies and disinformation. They are not engaging in journalism, they are part of a Jewish conspiracy to subvert the nation.

In this same poll, the people overwhelmingly support freedom of the press. But we are talking about real press that are engaging in honest journalism. You can’t tell me that any media outlet that delivers negative coverage of the President 90 percent of the time is an honest media operation.

The biggest problem we have is that these media operations are run by Jews though. If we just banned kikes from the country, this problem would quickly resolve itself in short order. That’s the root of the problem.

3 Likes

The Enabling Act cometh…?

1 Like

I believe in a free press, as in a press that is free from hostile alien control.:six_pointed_star::angry::boom::skull::blush:

Well with all of the censorship going on and this crazy fake news. I say you can’t ban anything or it is in fact censorship. No one should be kicked out of the town square. Nigs Nogs Kikes Whites and women should all be able to speak their minds. We should be able to say gas the kikes and they should be able to say white genocide. Hate speech is a censor. The only censor should be what we think but don’t say. I am an adult and hate being told what to do or say or shouldn’t say. I don’t want a nanny state telling me what is bad for me and how to live my life. God gave me freedom and these assholes want to take it away.

1 Like

Most people don’t want a censor but are willing to censor things they dont like. Lots of hypocrisy from the GOP.

Gods
Only
Problem

1 Like

According to the Jews, facts are “fake news” and fake news is “fact”.

3 Likes