4.1 Percent GDP Growth Under Trump

Originally published at: 4.1 Percent GDP Growth Under Trump | Infostormer.com

The American economy is booming thanks to the President’s agenda of deregulation and tax cuts. The gross domestic product or GDP grew 4.1 percent.

There’s no question that the combination of deregulation and tax cuts have worked. And once these trade deals are all fixed, we can expect even higher GDP growth.

How can anybody be against this? The President is doing a great job with the economy. In fact, the economy is doing so good that even Neo-Nazis like myself are being approached for jobs by corporate job recruiters.

Being that Neo-Nazis are the most discriminated group of people in America, that speaks to how well the economy is doing. Employers just can’t find qualified people to fill jobs and that’s good for wages and workers in general. They’re willing to hire Neo-Nazis even if they have to put up with angry Jews trying to sabotage their business.

5 Likes

How can the GDP be up when the labor participation rate is so low? Millions of people are not counted as unemployed because they are no longer counted. I have to go to a foreign country to do my job. I am not counted.

3 Likes

Trump is going to be a tough act to follow, I’ll tell you what. I can’t imagine him being replaced by some discredited establishment asshole like Paul Ryan or Joe Biden after he leaves office. The jews on Wailing Wall Street won’t admit it but they like Trump’s approach to business and the economy.

3 Likes

You are correct about employment numbers. It’s too inconvenient for the gov’t to use those numbers so they adjust their figures so the bottom line looks rosey. Just like they toss out food costs for figuring inflation numbers. The key driver behind the GDP surge was exports -mostly the scramble to ship soybeans to China ahead of the tariffs - which contributed over 1.06% to the bottom line. Most of the time these figures are revised and it’s altogether likely GPD will be revised downward in three months. This economy is toward the end of a giant asset bubble with 55% of the US National Debt Is the result of repaying Debt with More Debt. The result of the Rothschild banking ponzi scheme can’t continue forever.

5 Likes

You are correct that about the labor participation rate and some of the statistical manipulations but based on my own personal experience the economy has great improved under Trump. There’s more job opportunities and many more “help wanted” signs everywhere I go.

3 Likes

People are mistaking debt for wealth- of course we know (((who))) benefits the most from debt

2 Likes

The federal reserve and the banking system is definitely the wildcard with this. The fed is rapidly raising interest rates which could potentially cause problems. Then the Jews will blame Trump’s tariffs on any recession etc… The entire jew fed system needs to be abolished.

4 Likes

I definitely agree. When Trump was elected the gloom of the Obummer siege lifted and businesses were again optimistic and began expanding. Trump loves Israhell but his anti globalist leanings doesn’t complete the Zionist agenda and a steep recession will be blamed on him and further the causes of the communist left. And if the niggers ever stop receiving their welfare privileges they will chimp out in epic rage. I’m stocking up on food stuffs and lead. Protect yourself at all times.

4 Likes

I wasn’t very eloquent when I mentioned the LPR. Here’s a graph that illustrates the problem:

The problem is only getting worse & there will be Hell to pay. If you examine U. S. productivity & U. S. wages in relation to inflation, you will see sky high productivity but flat wages for over thirty years. Italy (basket case of Europe) has 66% participation rate while the U. S. varies at 62-3%.

4 Likes

America’s economy is roaring - growing 4.1

:rofl::joy::grinning::joy::smiley::joy::rofl:

HA HA HA HA HA HA